News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? Yes, NFL Playoffs

Started by CountDeMoney, January 03, 2010, 11:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Terrible call on the two-point conversion by the refs, but challenging it won't make any difference, so play on.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

So, I think it's time to start celebrating.  Everyone who believes in justice, begin partying now.

HVC

It's somehow fitting that CDM's team is kicking out Tim's team.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Neil

Vince

Watching this game brought great joy to my life. 

Where is Tim anyways?

HVC

Quote from: Vince on January 10, 2010, 04:09:34 PM

Where is Tim anyways?
weeping into his beer in some expat bar in Korea no doubt.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Grey Fox

Asleep.

Woo! 3-0! Even got the over/under.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Vince on January 10, 2010, 04:09:34 PM

Where is Tim anyways?
He always disappears when the Patriots lose in the playoffs.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Liep

What a beautiful day. I got to watch this entertaining game at work, no disturbances besides my own cheering. Is there a God after all?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Barrister on January 10, 2010, 02:01:47 PM
I don't know about Cal, but at this rate I'll be zero for three in my picks this weekend.

Green Bay should be worried.
From the frozen north comes the most powerful taint of the NFL Playoff Season... BeebTaint!  He picks teams... to die. :lol:  Nice pick by Rodgers.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on January 10, 2010, 04:05:14 PM
So, I think it's time to start celebrating.  Everyone who believes in justice, begin partying now.

Past grievances have been avenged.  Some of them.

A beautiful playoff game.  My pants are a purple factory of spooge.

HVC

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on January 10, 2010, 04:52:28 PM
Quote from: Barrister on January 10, 2010, 02:01:47 PM
I don't know about Cal, but at this rate I'll be zero for three in my picks this weekend.

Green Bay should be worried.
From the frozen north comes the most powerful taint of the NFL Playoff Season... BeebTaint!  He picks teams... to die. :lol:  Nice pick by Rodgers.
BB is the Valmy of Football

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 10, 2010, 04:54:22 PM
Quote from: Neil on January 10, 2010, 04:05:14 PM

Past grievances have been avenged.  Some of them.

A beautiful playoff game.  My pants are a purple factory of spooge.
Now if they can win the Battle of Baltimores, you can die happy.