And we're back!

Main Menu

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? Yes, NFL Playoffs

Started by CountDeMoney, January 03, 2010, 11:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Grey Fox on January 10, 2010, 01:42:45 PM
Alright now, don't let him comeback.

I hope they do come back - I want to see a game.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on January 10, 2010, 01:47:37 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on January 10, 2010, 01:42:45 PM
Alright now, don't let him comeback.

I hope they do come back - I want to see a game.
You'll have to wait until tonight.  I want justice.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Vince

Quote from: PDH on January 10, 2010, 01:49:20 PM
Cal was rooting for the Pats, right?

The Taint Factor is strong in that one.   :hmm:

JacobL

Neil

Quote from: JacobL on January 10, 2010, 01:54:27 PM
Why no challenge :frusty: :frusty:
I guess Harbaugh is overreacting to throwing away his challenges.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Barrister

Quote from: PDH on January 10, 2010, 01:49:20 PM
Cal was rooting for the Pats, right?

I don't know about Cal, but at this rate I'll be zero for three in my picks this weekend.

Green Bay should be worried.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Barrister

Ed Anger

Phil Simms Pats cocksucking is getting annoying.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Alcibiades

ulmont

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 10, 2010, 12:09:53 PM
I'm only making one prognostication for the Ravens-Pats game:

3 Roughing the Passer calls against the Ravens.

Not a lot of time left for these calls now, although it would be nice to see Brady get roughed a bit.

Alcibiades

Nice sneak face-mask on rice there, and even nicer of the cocksucker to rub it in while hes on the ground.