And we're back!

Main Menu

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? Yes, NFL Playoffs

Started by CountDeMoney, January 03, 2010, 11:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

HVC

i though for sure when the packers won the coin toss they ahd the game. over time in football is messed up. you should need 6 points to win.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Well, well, well...Arizona's defense showed up when it had to.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Barrister

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 10, 2010, 06:31:16 PM
Beebwagoner has BeebTainted my team.   :mad:  :ultra: :ultra: :ultra: :ultra: :ultra: :ultra: :ultra:

The *last* thing I have done is bandwagon for the Green Bay Packers. :ultra:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

And yes, I went zero for four.   :blush:

The good news is that makes my pics for the divisional round meaningless, so I can try again.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

Quote"They [Ravens] came in and wanted it more than us, and it showed. We got beat up and it don't feel good. We didn't come to play. We didn't play like it was a playoff game. For them to come in here and do what they did, they could basically have been playing out there with a JV football team and they probably would have given a better effort than we did. You saw one team come in here and play it like it was a playoff game and then you seen another club that just went out there going through the motions.''
--Vince Wilfork

CountDeMoney

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 10, 2010, 07:35:49 PM
Quote from: Neil on January 10, 2010, 06:42:47 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 10, 2010, 06:39:06 PM
:weep:
I recommend that you elaborate on your feelings of hopelessness and despair.

Yes, by all means Timmay, please enlighten us on what it feels like to be a Cheatriots fan today.

I'm still waiting, you chemo Brady cocklicker.  I WANT TO HEAR YOUR PAIN

CountDeMoney

QuotePatriots coach Bill Belichick used as few words as possible in his postgame press conference, and pretty much answered every question with a short, direct, and obvious answer.

Examples:

What did you see happen on the long run (by Ray Rice, 83 yards for a touchdown on the first play from scrimmage) at the beginning of the game?
Belichick: "We obviously just didn't do a good job."

Were you not prepared for the level of pressure they were putting on Tom Brady at the opening snap?
Belichick: "I don't think they really did anything different."

How much were your options limited in the receiving game?
Belichick: "We played with what we had. I thought Julian (Edelman), Sam (Aiken), Randy (Moss), they made plays for us before."

On Brady's interceptions?
Belichick: "Look, we made too many mistakes in the game to win and that's obvious."

Can you talk about Tom Brady? Was he completely healthy?
Belichick: "We just didn't do well as a team in any area."

Have you ever been more disappointed?
Belichick: "Any time you lose, it's disappointing."

Were there any indications, practice-wise, that this didn't feel like you were ready?
Belichick: "No, we obviously didn't play well."

Where do you guys go from here?
Belichick: "Well, our season is over."

What happened to the pass protection?
Belichick: "Sometimes, they got pressure on us."

CountDeMoney

NFL Network will be rebroadcasting the Boston Massacre on Wednesday night, 8:00 EST.

I'mma jus' sayin'.

katmai

So how do they matchup against the Real team from Baltimore?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 10, 2010, 09:03:55 PM
NFL Network will be rebroadcasting the Boston Massacre on Wednesday night, 8:00 EST.

I'mma jus' sayin'.
*Sets reminder on his TV*

They rebroadcasted their win against the Ravens in their 'perfect' season, so that's justice.

Do you hear me, Tim?  Justice.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

katmai

Oh and waiting for the cries of injustice since the Ravens have to play in 6 days not 7.