News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? Yes, NFL Playoffs

Started by CountDeMoney, January 03, 2010, 11:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Strix on January 09, 2010, 07:56:02 PM
The pressure is on the Ravens now. The Steelers have won more playoff games this year than the Bengals despite finishing 3rd in the Division.   :showoff:
You realize there's no justifying that statement as it's now 2010 and a different NFL Season, right?  If you'd said the past 365 days, you might be correct, but this year is in no way correct.  Typical Steelers fan. :rolleyes:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on January 09, 2010, 08:18:35 PM
The pressure is on the Ravens now. The Steelers have won more playoff games this year than the Bengals despite finishing 3rd in the Division.   :showoff:
You realize there's no justifying that statement as it's now 2010 and a different NFL Season, right?  If you'd said the past 365 days, you might be correct, but this year is in no way correct.  Typical Steelers fan. :rolleyes:
Steeler fans are down there with Patriotards and people who say 'How 'bout 'dem Cowboys?'
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on January 09, 2010, 08:18:35 PM

That was a pretty bad fail attempt.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Liep

Don't teams usually go for a FG when they're at the 35yd line? Or does Cowboys suffer from the Kickfail too?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Neil

Quote from: Liep on January 09, 2010, 08:38:03 PM
Don't teams usually go for a FG when they're at the 35yd line? Or does Cowboys suffer from the Kickfail too?
That's well over 50 yards, and their kicker isn't very good.  Even if you had a good kicker, 53-54 yards is a long kick. 
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Vick threw a good pass right through CdM's heart.

Barrister

Wow - nice TD play with Vick throwing.

And an INT!
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Admiral Yi

Nice hit on the runback, nice TD pass, nice INT.  :)

Vince

Quote from: Neil on January 09, 2010, 07:52:42 PM
Quote from: Vince on January 09, 2010, 07:38:14 PM
Quote from: Caliga on January 09, 2010, 07:26:51 PM
:nelson: Marvin Lewis looks like he's gonna cry.

Be a sport and root for the Pats tomorrow.   :D
Yeah, if the Jets go farther in the playoffs than the Patriots, that's like winning the Superbowl for you guys, isn't it?

:sleep:

The Jets SB was in week 2.  16-9 Baby!

Neil

Well, it looks like the Eagles have melted down.

ulmont

Quote from: Neil on January 09, 2010, 09:36:37 PM
Well, it looks like the Eagles have melted down.

Which is a shame.  I would have preferred the Saints play the Eagles again than the Cowboys.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Neil

Well, it turns out that Rush Limbaugh was right about McNabb.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son