News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? Yes, NFL Playoffs

Started by CountDeMoney, January 03, 2010, 11:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 09, 2010, 07:17:53 PM
I have 20 years of Akili Smith, David Klingler and Ki-Jana Carter.

Poor Ki-Jana Carter.  His knee explodes in his first preseason game,  and he gets listed with guys like Akili Smith and David Klinger after never being the same again.

Wow...now that I think about it, it's been a long time now since even Akili Smith was drafted.

Nice kicker you have there Cincinnati.  EVEN KRIS BROWN WOULD HAVE MADE THAT (maybe)

Ed Anger

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 09, 2010, 07:31:12 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 09, 2010, 07:17:53 PM
I have 20 years of Akili Smith, David Klingler and Ki-Jana Carter.

Poor Ki-Jana Carter.  His knee explodes in his first preseason game,  and he gets listed with guys like Akili Smith and David Klinger after never being the same again.

I accept no excuses. He should have rubbed some dirt on it and gotten back out there.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 09, 2010, 07:29:47 PM
Clearly the fault lies with CalTim and his taint. Therefore, I will NEVER recommend him for Kentucky Colonel.
I have a: backup plan. :shifty:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

I like rooting for the Bengals.  Low pressure.  Plus, I don't need to pay attention for as many months.  I am: lifelong fan.  :showoff:

Neil

I think the Jets actually match up alright against San Diego.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Vince

Quote from: Caliga on January 09, 2010, 07:26:51 PM
:nelson: Marvin Lewis looks like he's gonna cry.

Be a sport and root for the Pats tomorrow.   :D

Vince

Liep

Grats Jets. And someone needs to pick up a phone and get Morten Andersen back in this game, he'd be sure within 40!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

MadBurgerMaker

:nelson: You wanted the Jets, you got them, Cincy.

Caliga

Neil

Quote from: Vince on January 09, 2010, 07:38:14 PM
Quote from: Caliga on January 09, 2010, 07:26:51 PM
:nelson: Marvin Lewis looks like he's gonna cry.

Be a sport and root for the Pats tomorrow.   :D
Yeah, if the Jets go farther in the playoffs than the Patriots, that's like winning the Superbowl for you guys, isn't it?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on January 09, 2010, 07:34:06 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 09, 2010, 07:29:47 PM
Clearly the fault lies with CalTim and his taint. Therefore, I will NEVER recommend him for Kentucky Colonel.
I have a: backup plan. :shifty:

We'll see.  :menace:

Strix

The pressure is on the Ravens now. The Steelers have won more playoff games this year than the Bengals despite finishing 3rd in the Division.   :showoff:
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Caliga

Quote from: Strix on January 09, 2010, 07:56:02 PM
The Steelers have won more playoff games this year than the Bengals despite finishing 3rd in the Division.   :showoff:
:huh:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on January 09, 2010, 08:12:35 PM
Quote from: Strix on January 09, 2010, 07:56:02 PM
The Steelers have won more playoff games this year than the Bengals despite finishing 3rd in the Division.   :showoff:
:huh:

he's counting last year, using DorseyMath(tm).