Main Menu

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? Yes, NFL Playoffs

Started by CountDeMoney, January 03, 2010, 11:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Vince on January 09, 2010, 04:33:26 PM
Theismann and Gibbs in the broadcast booth

And Christ Wept.   :(

I want to punch Valmy in the nuts over the announcing.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Alcibiades

Yeah, this announcing is terrible.  I'm nearly falling asleep from the boredom of their words.  They even sounded confused when the jets receiver got a touch down on the sidelines.  No enthusiasm what so ever.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

crazy canuck

Quote from: Neil on January 09, 2010, 05:03:39 PM
Well, the Jets are in a bit of trouble now, aren't they?

Naw, they are playing a team that didnt want to play because they were afraid of getting injured.

Neil

Is it just me, or are there an inordinately large number of missed field goals this year?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Neil on January 09, 2010, 06:33:05 PM
Is it just me, or are there an inordinately large number of missed field goals this year?

I've heard some of the announcers make the same observation, and it seems that way to me too.  Nobody seems to have a clue why that is, though.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Ed Anger

fuckit. Bungles are done. WOOOO, draft. Another useless fatass in the 1st round!

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 09, 2010, 06:45:22 PM
fuckit. Bungles are done. WOOOO, draft. Another useless fatass in the 1st round!
Will they draft: an unneeded QB?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Vince

Caliga

Barrister

You're not supposed to celebrate the taint Cal. :rolleyes:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Caliga is going to find his application to be a Kentucky Colonel blackballed.

Johnson finally caught one.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

Quote from: katmai on January 09, 2010, 06:59:47 PM
Do IT!
To do that he would need to stop being a coward and hiding behind his anonymity. :cool: