News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Universalis - Game thread

Started by Slargos, January 03, 2010, 07:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Kleves

Would it be possible for me to get an edit reversing the last reform I passed. I would never have done it, had I actually known what it would do. I will pay: 1000d for this.  :sleep:
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

katmai

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Kleves

Then I will have to pass another reform, so that this most recent reform will have not been completely negative.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

sbr

What time does this game start again?

katmai

Quote from: sbr on April 09, 2010, 05:48:39 PM
Fucking early :P
7:30 am for you pacific time zone folks.
6:30 for dumbasses like me. 

sbr

Quote from: katmai on April 09, 2010, 06:01:27 PM
Quote from: sbr on April 09, 2010, 05:48:39 PM
Fucking early :P
7:30 am for you pacific time zone folks.
6:30 for dumbasses like me.

I knew it was early for you, I was hoping you were 2 hours behind me.  I guess that's Hawaii.

Anyone have a copy of the save?  I might want to give Sweden a spin but that is awfully early for a hopeless cause.

katmai

Don't have access to save ATM, but from what I recall they have decent chance with some far flung colonies around the world.

Solmyr

Sweden can do well with the right diplomacy. And their tech/progress is as good as any player nation's.

Alcibiades

Yeah, they're not bad.  Dutch-esque like position in our game.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Berkut

OK, so whoever has the save, do they know how to edit it to fix the tradegood problem? If it is Habs, I think he knows.

And what did we decide about compensation? I would be ok with something simple, like just edited all my techs +1 or so... :P
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Alcibiades

If you can get a realistic number for how much REAL income you lost I'll do it, as I have the save.  Not just a well it says i should be making this rah rah rah.  :)
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

sbr

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 10, 2010, 11:13:18 AM
If you can get a realistic number for how much REAL income you lost I'll do it, as I have the save.  Not just a well it says i should be making this rah rah rah.  :)

Any chance you could upload that save?  If I am going to get up at the crack of dawn to play Sweden I would like ot know what i am getting into. :)