News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Universalis - Game thread

Started by Slargos, January 03, 2010, 07:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Why no navy statistics?  :mad: I am at work and can't check it.

katmai

You are 2nd behind Spain and ahead of me, though if you take away your galleys I think you are 3rd.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tamas

Quote from: katmai on March 29, 2010, 01:51:05 AM
You are 2nd behind Spain and ahead of me, though if you take away your galleys I think you are 3rd.

I cant have that many galleys left. I only left a few for anti-pirate posturing.

Tamas

Oh and I am not even at my support level with these many ships :yeah:

Solmyr

katmai

Quote from: Tamas on March 29, 2010, 01:53:31 AM
Oh and I am not even at my support level with these many ships :yeah:
well it is still more galleys than Spain and I combined.
And neither he or I are at are support limit :yeah:

katmai

Sol,

I don't know if everybody has checked to see if they can play. I'm not sure I can, won't know till tues.

Alcibiades

I will be the stinker for this, family emergency I have to drive to Houston Friday/Saturday, and then come back Saturday/Sunday.  32 hours driving this weekend, I'm pretty excited.   :rolleyes:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Tamas

Quote from: Alcibiades on March 29, 2010, 08:22:47 AM
I will be the stinker for this, family emergency I have to drive to Houston Friday/Saturday, and then come back Saturday/Sunday.  32 hours driving this weekend, I'm pretty excited.   :rolleyes:

Its okay, ulmont is our saviour

Alcibiades

Yeah, but Berkut can't make it, and Kleves is iffy.   :P
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

ulmont

Quote from: Tamas on March 29, 2010, 08:38:07 AM
Its okay, ulmont is our saviour

Can't save you this weekend, especially on Saturday.

Tamas

Berkut

I am a maybe for Saturday, definite no for Sunday - going to the mother in laws for Easter.

And all you guys saying what an argument I am for you not getting married?

You are right - if you think that when you are married with two kids, it is being "whipped" to *only* spend 4 hours on a Sunday in the middle of the day playing a video game...you should probably stay single. Because I am guessing you won't have much luck finding a spouse as tolerant of this kind of shit as mine happens to be! :P

We actually host a yearly Easter egg hunt for all the kids in the neighborhood. It started yesterday at 3pm EST, hence my insistence on finishing right at 2:30. Frankly, I was amazed Julie tolerated me sitting on my ass playing a game that day at all. We had 52 kids and 75 parents at the house about 20 minutes after I signed off.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

sbr

I am almost certain I could sub for someone this weekend if needed.  Saturday is 99% certain, and the kids are going to be a their mom's so we are doing an Easter dinner which means Sunday should be doable too.  I will know for sure by mid-week.

Alcibiades

I can potentially make Sunday, It'll be iffy.