Main Menu

For all you Catholics, it's December 26th now

Started by CountDeMoney, December 26, 2009, 12:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: DontSayBanana on December 28, 2009, 10:07:31 AM
Neil has an evangelical doppelganger:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/god-commands-you-kill-gays

QuoteHow are they multiplying? Do you not see that they're multiplying? Are you that blind? Have you noticed that there's more than there were last year and the year before, and the year before that? How are they multiplying? They're reproducing right? No, here's a biology lesson: they're not reproducers, they're recruiters! And you know who they're after? Your children. Remember you dropped off your kids last week? That's who they're after. You drop them off as some daycare, you drop them off as some school somewhere, you don't know where they're at. I'll tell you where they're at: they're being recruited by the sodomites. They're being molested by the sodomites. I can tell you so many stories about people that I know being molested and recruited by the sodomites.

They recruit through rape. They recruit through molestation. They recruit through violation. They are infecting our society. They are spreading their disease. It's not a physical disease, it's a sin disease , it's a wicked, filthy sin disease and it's spreading on a rampage. Can't you see that it's spreading on a rampage? I mean, can you not see that? Can you not see that it's just exploding in growth? Why? Because each sodomite recruits far more than one other sodomite because his whole life is about recruiting other sodomites, his whole life is about violating and hurting people and molesting 'em.

So how many sodomites is one sodomite going to produce? A lot, and that's why it's just exploding. The only way to stop it, you say "how do we stop it?" ... You want to know why sodomites are recruiting? Because they have no natural predators.

AWESOME.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grallon

"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 28, 2009, 10:40:24 AM

QuoteHow are they multiplying? Do you not see that they're multiplying? Are you that blind? Have you noticed that there's more than there were last year and the year before, and the year before that? How are they multiplying? They're reproducing right? No, here's a biology lesson: they're not reproducers, they're recruiters! And you know who they're after? Your children. Remember you dropped off your kids last week? That's who they're after. You drop them off as some daycare, you drop them off as some school somewhere, you don't know where they're at. I'll tell you where they're at: they're being recruited by the sodomites. They're being molested by the sodomites. I can tell you so many stories about people that I know being molested and recruited by the sodomites.

They recruit through rape. They recruit through molestation. They recruit through violation. They are infecting our society. They are spreading their disease. It's not a physical disease, it's a sin disease , it's a wicked, filthy sin disease and it's spreading on a rampage. Can't you see that it's spreading on a rampage? I mean, can you not see that? Can you not see that it's just exploding in growth? Why? Because each sodomite recruits far more than one other sodomite because his whole life is about recruiting other sodomites, his whole life is about violating and hurting people and molesting 'em.

So how many sodomites is one sodomite going to produce? A lot, and that's why it's just exploding. The only way to stop it, you say "how do we stop it?" ... You want to know why sodomites are recruiting? Because they have no natural predators.

AWESOME.

It's very eloquent.  If I had to kill him or grallon it would be a tough choice.  Well not really.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grallon

Quote from: Razgovory on December 28, 2009, 12:12:19 PM

It's very eloquent.  If I had to kill him or Grallon it would be a tough choice.  Well not really.

I find myself vastly amused by the fact that a mentally unstable pill gobbling basement troll would deem himself my superior.  :P

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Razgovory

Quote from: Grallon on December 28, 2009, 12:58:42 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on December 28, 2009, 12:12:19 PM

It's very eloquent.  If I had to kill him or Grallon it would be a tough choice.  Well not really.

I find myself vastly amused by the fact that a mentally unstable pill gobbling basement troll would deem himself my superior.  :P

G.

Humans aren't bothered by what dogs think anymore then I would be concerned what you think.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

garbon

I received Communion for the first time on Dec 24th at a Luthern church. I felt so nervous with that old man stuffing Jesus's body in my mouth.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grallon

Quote from: Razgovory on December 28, 2009, 01:01:35 PM

Humans aren't bothered by what dogs think anymore then I would be concerned what you think.

I have a new fan! :lol:

G.

~Jean-François Revel

Syt

Quote from: garbon on December 28, 2009, 01:04:07 PM
I received Communion for the first time on Dec 24th at a Luthern church. I felt so nervous with that old man stuffing Jesus's body in my mouth.

Lutherans over here don't believe the transformation takes place and regard the act as symbolical. Unlike Cathoholics.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Razgovory

Quote from: Syt on December 28, 2009, 01:17:06 PM

Lutherans over here don't believe the transformation takes place and regard the act as symbolical. Unlike Cathoholics.

I think that Lutherans in America believe the same thing.  This is a major theological difference.

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on December 28, 2009, 01:18:21 PM
I think that Lutherans in America believe the same thing.  This is a major theological difference.

:yes:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

Quote from: Martinus on December 26, 2009, 08:52:28 AM
Quote from: Tyr on December 26, 2009, 08:33:28 AM
Its Boxing Day. The day to meet the family.

... And you punch them? :unsure:
#When I was a kid I couldn't get over that meaning of boxing either.
The name just comes from boxed gifts.
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Quote from: Tyr on December 28, 2009, 01:20:49 PM
Quote from: Martinus on December 26, 2009, 08:52:28 AM
Quote from: Tyr on December 26, 2009, 08:33:28 AM
Its Boxing Day. The day to meet the family.

... And you punch them? :unsure:
#When I was a kid I couldn't get over that meaning of boxing either.
The name just comes from boxed gifts.

It's nice to know that you as a kid and Marty as an adult are on the same level.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on December 28, 2009, 01:18:21 PM
Quote from: Syt on December 28, 2009, 01:17:06 PM

Don't tell that to the Missouri Lutherans.

Razgovory

You mean the Missouri Synod?  Those people are nuts.  I have no idea why they decided to base themselves in St. Louis a large Catholic stronghold.

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 28, 2009, 10:40:24 AM

AWESOME.
He brings up some interesting points.

You know, I'd be alright with allowing fags to live, provided that they were ghettoized and made second-class citizens.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.