News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

CK + DV for $9.99

Started by Phillip V, April 02, 2009, 02:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saskganesh

yep. but you can kill them off really easily.

again, it's not really a historical strat game. it's a court management game in a semi-historical setting. while it is marketed as the first, which leads to disapointment, in gameplay, it's ... almost excellent.

I have to drink more kool-aid now.

humans were created in their own image

Sheilbh

I'm with Sask.  CK is great fun.
Let's bomb Russia!

dps

Quote from: saskganesh on April 03, 2009, 10:05:24 PM
yep. but you can kill them off really easily.

That sort of crap is also nowhere near as common as it used to be.

Iormlund

I can't seem to get enough money to field over 2k troops. Getting slaughtered by massive Moor armies that have already wiped out most other Christian kingdoms. :osama:

Solmyr

Expect your treasury to plummet into negatives whenever you wage war, it's been that way since day one. AI is unable to go into negative treasury so it has an easier time of it.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Solmyr on April 06, 2009, 05:09:18 AM
Expect your treasury to plummet into negatives whenever you wage war, it's been that way since day one. AI is unable to go into negative treasury so it has an easier time of it.
Is that a change in the expansion or do you mean with the vanilla game?

saskganesh

its in both games. AI has different money rules.

one money cheat for the Player is to never reload after you get a higher title. then your treasury is auto-adjusted to 0 if negative at the start of every month.

of course, there are other side effects of not reloading.

ulmont

Quote from: saskganesh on April 06, 2009, 02:47:39 PM

All the other AI-only events, for instance...

Maladict

saskganesh

Quote from: ulmont on April 06, 2009, 03:02:15 PM
Quote from: saskganesh on April 06, 2009, 02:47:39 PM

All the other AI-only events, for instance...

yeah... :lol:

Phillip V

Quote from: Maladict on April 07, 2009, 02:39:27 AM
It's 25 eur now?  :huh:
You missed the boat. It was a "Sale of the Week".

Maladict

saskganesh

heh. I am in the latter part of a bigserbia game and the Ilkhans have married into and became Norwegian pagans(who have survived in scandiland). they dominate Persia. fun. :bowler:

PDH

I got this for the 9.99 deal and I am enjoying it.  First game is, as always, the attempt to make the Hohenstauffens into 1) Dukes of Schwabia, then 2) HRE.  St. Gallens is not the most adventagous starting point, but it is fun.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on April 08, 2009, 10:07:09 AM
I got this for the 9.99 deal and I am enjoying it.  First game is, as always, the attempt to make the Hohenstauffens into 1) Dukes of Schwabia, then 2) HRE.  St. Gallens is not the most adventagous starting point, but it is fun.

Try Saxony. Even though it isn't as easy before DV, you are in position to strike at the evil Danes.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive