Facebook scandal: Martinus removed as a friend!

Started by Jaron, December 18, 2009, 09:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

His reason? Y'all ready for this? READY?!

Marcin says:
I have removed Jaron from my Facebook friends because he posts offensive things

My offending post, you might wonder...

I told him he whines too much because he was ranting and trying to organize a BBC boycott over their poll. :lol:

Go to hell Marcin, and take the rest of your little gay buddies with you*.

** - leave Sheilbh and Grallon here. I'm not done with them yet. :menace:

And while we're at it, remove me from MSN, I no longer wish to speak to you until you come to your senses and stop acting like a member of gay PETA.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

I don't even know who most of you are on FB. I have some of you as friends, though.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Viking

Jaron's getting snarky. Martinus was already snarky.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

derspiess

Quote from: Josephus on December 18, 2009, 09:41:05 AM
I don't even know who most of you are on FB. I have some of you as friends, though.

Ditto.  I've got some of them figured out, but others I have no clue.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Caliga

:lol:

Jaron does have a tendency to make weird FB posts though.  He put something on Princesca's page the other week and she was like "What the hell is wrong with that guy?"
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Grallon

Quote from: Jaron on December 18, 2009, 09:34:17 AM

I deleted my Facebook account Piglet dear, didn't you get the memo?

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

katmai

Quote from: derspiess on December 18, 2009, 10:07:59 AM
Quote from: Josephus on December 18, 2009, 09:41:05 AM

Ditto.  I've got some of them figured out, but others I have no clue.

It's quite easy to figure out, i think of the people in the languish facebook group only one who i don't know who they are.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Quote from: Grallon on December 18, 2009, 10:20:34 AM
Quote from: Jaron on December 18, 2009, 09:34:17 AM

I deleted my Facebook account Piglet dear, didn't you get the memo?

G.
Marcin must not be feeding him TBR info as much.

bogh

Quote from: katmai on December 18, 2009, 10:33:06 AM
It's quite easy to figure out, i think of the people in the languish facebook group only one who i don't know who they are.

There's a Languish FB-group?  :huh:

katmai

Quote from: bogh on December 18, 2009, 10:45:12 AM
Quote from: katmai on December 18, 2009, 10:33:06 AM

There's a Languish FB-group?  :huh:

Indeed Bogh, there is. Buddha actually set it up years back when Languish was down. He and I are the admins of it as it is a closed group for viewing.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.