News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] Wanna see something pathetic?

Started by CountDeMoney, December 17, 2009, 05:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

I reorganized my wargame closet:

Man, if I had a live-in girlfriend, she'd be pissed at the loss of so much shoe space.

Anybody have any better storage solution ideas?

Monoriu

CountDeMoney

Syt

How many of them have actually been used for playing?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

Syt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 17, 2009, 06:45:53 AM
Quote from: Syt on December 17, 2009, 06:44:19 AM
How many of them have actually been used for playing?

:lol: Define "playing".

[Arbitrary]At least two turns with the recommended number of players.

At least five turns in solitaire play.[/Arbitrary]
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

katmai

Sadly i can only count about 12-15 of those that i own as well.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Caliga

Neat, I also own at least half of those if not more.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Berkut

I have a great suggestion for how to store all those. I happen to have plenty of extra space...

Of course, then they might get used, so perhaps that isn't the best solution for you.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Strix

Get some plastic tubs that fit the boxes well. You could than place a label on the outside of the tub as to what is inside. You could probably sort tubs by type of game inside (WWI, WWII, etc). It would take up less space and be less prone to accidents.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Ed Anger

Quote from: Strix on December 17, 2009, 09:15:47 AM
Get some plastic tubs that fit the boxes well. You could than place a label on the outside of the tub as to what is inside. You could probably sort tubs by type of game inside (WWI, WWII, etc). It would take up less space and be less prone to accidents.

:yes: Walmart has the huge ones cheap.

use a standard bookshelf for the games you fondle regularly and store the rest in tubs.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on December 17, 2009, 08:34:20 AM
I have a great suggestion for how to store all those. I happen to have plenty of extra space...

Of course, then they might get used, so perhaps that isn't the best solution for you.

I would never give them to an abusive home.

Viking

Cats take up too much space, I suggest a few bags and bricks.

Edit: Not to mention eating Heeresgruppe Nord
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.