News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] Wanna see something pathetic?

Started by CountDeMoney, December 17, 2009, 05:59:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I had a cat destroy Omega's Carrier War. Never found the kido butai after she godzilla'ed the map.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

chipwich

Strange how you dan't have any modern classics like Catan, Puerto Rico or War of the Ring. I suppose most of the old timers in Languish aren't into post MTG games like Dominion.

Tamas

Quote from: chipwich on December 27, 2009, 04:19:26 AM
Strange how you dan't have any modern classics like Catan, Puerto Rico or War of the Ring. I suppose most of the old timers in Languish aren't into post MTG games like Dominion.

Heh, the reason for the lack of them is that those games are simply impossible to play solitaire.

Syt

Quote from: Tamas on December 27, 2009, 04:43:06 AM

Heh, the reason for the lack of them is that those games are simply impossible to play solitaire.

Also, I doubt Catan or Puerto Rico would appeal much to Seedy.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

War of the Ring is a modern classic? Cool, I have a copy in my games cabinet.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Most old timers in Languish aren't into faggotty ass faggot Kraut family faggot games.

Viking

I found this anniversary edition of Siedler with moulded and painted tiles and pieces for €400. Now I don't like the game and only play it when everybody else at the gaming club insists. But I wanted it, it was pretty.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 17, 2009, 05:59:08 AM
Anybody have any better storage solution ideas?

Give them away to people who would actually, you know, play them?  :lol:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on December 27, 2009, 10:55:34 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 17, 2009, 05:59:08 AM
Anybody have any better storage solution ideas?

Give them away to people who would actually, you know, play them?  :lol:

Nevah!  :mad:

The Larch

If it doesn't have endless sheets of counters, CdM is not interested.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Larch on December 27, 2009, 11:10:03 AM

If I want to play a family game, I'll get a fucking family.

Ed Anger

Euros are usually a borefest for me. THERE IS NO CONFLICT. I WANT TO KILL SHIT.

Bid on shit? Pfft. I want the SS Das Reich division.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Larch

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 27, 2009, 11:19:47 AM
Quote from: The Larch on December 27, 2009, 11:10:03 AM

If I want to play a family game, I'll get a fucking family.

What's a family game for you?

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Larch

Another question for the hardcore grognards. How often do you play your games?