And we're back!

Main Menu

Ocean planet discovered

Started by jimmy olsen, December 16, 2009, 07:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: Barrister on December 17, 2009, 03:04:05 AM
Quote from: Jacob on December 17, 2009, 12:05:48 AM
Given the number of people on this board who spend all their posting time deliberately competing to be the biggest asshole that's quite a compliment; especially if we consider that they're native speakers and I'm not ;)

I have never once tried to be the bigger asshole on this board. :mellow:

Don't you forget it lips.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

jimmy olsen

Quote from: garbon on December 17, 2009, 02:37:34 AM
Is butter cookie an insult? I mean I get that it is an undesirable snack...

Jacob's a Dane isn't he?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Jacob

Quote from: Barrister on December 17, 2009, 03:04:05 AMI have never once tried to be the bigger asshole on this board. :mellow:

And you feel it's necessary to state this because otherwise people might think I meant you?

Martinus

Quote from: Barrister on December 17, 2009, 03:04:05 AM
Quote from: Jacob on December 17, 2009, 12:05:48 AM
Given the number of people on this board who spend all their posting time deliberately competing to be the biggest asshole that's quite a compliment; especially if we consider that they're native speakers and I'm not ;)

I have never once tried to be the bigger asshole on this board. :mellow:

Too modest. I think your "I will have to report you to the authorities" thread was close. :P

Martinus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 17, 2009, 03:12:27 AM
Quote from: garbon on December 17, 2009, 02:37:34 AM
Is butter cookie an insult? I mean I get that it is an undesirable snack...

Jacob's a Dane isn't he?

I don't know what's more sad - when Tim makes a pun and noone finds it funny, or when he then proceeds to explain it and it is still not funny.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on December 17, 2009, 03:46:25 AM
I don't know what's more sad - when Tim makes a pun and noone finds it funny, or when he then proceeds to explain it and it is still not funny.

Is Jacob : an uppity Lego?  :boff:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Camerus

For Dane-bashing excellence, Ed Anger can show us the way.

Martinus

Isn't Dane-hatred something terrorists do?

Caliga

Quote from: Martinus on December 17, 2009, 01:37:05 AM
As a side note, I just love grallon coming to the defense of Tim on account of possibly getting to fuck him in the end. Though, I guess he needs to hedge his bets - one needs to be a retard to get fucked by grallon.  :cool:
That's why I came to Timmy's defense too.  :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

I thought it was clever. -_-  Settle down there, Kielbasa.

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on December 17, 2009, 03:44:58 AM
Too modest. I think your "I will have to report you to the authorities" thread was close. :P
And the funny thing is that you started a thread about how anybody who didn't report criminals to the authorities was monster, just this week.  I guess when you thought about it in terms of throwing a faggot off a boat, Beeb was right and you were wrong.

In celebration of your wrongness, you should kill yourself today.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Caliga on December 17, 2009, 06:26:36 AM
I thought it was clever. -_-  Settle down there, Kielbasa.
I was somewhat amused too.

Still, it's good to see that Jake's as racist as the rest of us.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

This thread is amazing. How a simple pun joke by Jake transformed into this. Languish : amazing.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on December 17, 2009, 06:24:17 AM
Quote from: Martinus on December 17, 2009, 01:37:05 AM
As a side note, I just love grallon coming to the defense of Tim on account of possibly getting to fuck him in the end. Though, I guess he needs to hedge his bets - one needs to be a retard to get fucked by grallon.  :cool:
That's why I came to Timmy's defense too.  :cool:

You wanna fuck Timmay and yet you claim you aren't gay...
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Caliga

His leg really turns me on.  That, and his Puerto Rican heritage :perv: