Snow!

Started by Martinus, December 14, 2009, 06:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

He's a talking polar bear who likes to argue over petty details. -_-
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

I wear a coat in 15C weather.  :sleep:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 15, 2010, 10:24:09 PM
I wear a coat in 15C weather.  :sleep:

While i wear shorts in 4C weather. :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Brazen

They're even showing Jim Cusick's Snowpocalypse forecasts on BBC news :)

KRonn

Might get some snow today and over night here in the Northeast, Massachusetts and northwards. So far just wet snow in Boston area. We'll see what it does later on, over night.

derspiess

Wish I had the day off today like yesterday.  Was kinda nice spending over an hour lazily shoveling the driveway while smoking a cigar :)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Agelastus

It's snowing.

Hard.

Has been for snowing for about an hour and a half, and is settling nicely. And I need to go out walking and get something. Darn... :mad:
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

The Brain

Winds, heavy snow and cold. They predict a foot of snow in Stockholm this weekend.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Cecil

Quote from: The Brain on February 20, 2010, 02:54:08 AM
Winds, heavy snow and cold. They predict a foot of snow in Stockholm this weekend.

Strange...we arent hearing much of the enviros these days about global warming. :hmm:

garbon

Quote from: Cecil on February 20, 2010, 02:57:39 AM
Strange...we arent hearing much of the enviros these days about global warming. :hmm:

*watches yet another person miss the point*
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Quote from: The Brain on February 20, 2010, 02:54:08 AM
6th straight day of 5 Celsius of higher, all our snow is melting!!!!!1

Cecil

Quote from: garbon on February 20, 2010, 03:28:38 AM
Quote from: Cecil on February 20, 2010, 02:57:39 AM

*watches yet another person miss the point*

What, that you are a retard that are unable to grasp the point I just wrote?

Here is a free cluepon for you. Brain and I live near the same city.

garbon

You fell into the hype about the term global warming and missed on the phenomena that it actually describes. :console:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Quote from: garbon on February 20, 2010, 03:41:28 AM
You fell into the hype about the term global warming and missed on the phenomena that it actually describes. :console:

Quick where is Tamas when we need him!