Started by CountDeMoney, December 12, 2009, 09:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Ed Anger

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on December 14, 2009, 09:22:27 AM
Quote from: Martinus on December 14, 2009, 02:50:20 AM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on December 13, 2009, 09:55:35 PM
I did.

Oh, so all the Pacman pies and "eggnog feasts" were an elaborate scheme to get rid of your female friends? Makes sense. I wondered if there is a purpose to it.  :P
It's been a years long project my man.

I support your pac-man pie project. Don't let the haters drag you down.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 14, 2009, 10:21:08 AM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on December 14, 2009, 09:22:27 AM
Quote from: Martinus on December 14, 2009, 02:50:20 AM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on December 13, 2009, 09:55:35 PM
I did.

Oh, so all the Pacman pies and "eggnog feasts" were an elaborate scheme to get rid of your female friends? Makes sense. I wondered if there is a purpose to it.  :P
It's been a years long project my man.

I support your pac-man pie project. Don't let the haters drag you down.
They were cakes, actually. And I think they looked pretty badass.
PDH!

Caliga

I think you should bake some penis and vagina cakes for your eventual weddiing, like the Romans.  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DontSayBanana

If a marriage can be "emotionally fulfilling" without sex, then why do women seem to view withholding it as such an effective punishment and frequently use that as a threat?
Experience bij!

Malthus

Quote from: DontSayBanana on December 14, 2009, 11:29:37 AM
If a marriage can be "emotionally fulfilling" without sex, then why do women seem to view withholding it as such an effective punishment and frequently use that as a threat?

They withhold marriage? Cruel!  :(
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

crazy canuck

I have seen couples where a woman withholds sex.  Thankfully my wife views that as being entirely disfunctional.

Barrister

Quote from: crazy canuck on December 14, 2009, 12:10:07 PM
I have seen couples where a woman withholds sex.  Thankfully my wife views that as being entirely disfunctional.

Well there are couples where the wife has no interest in sex, and engages in it only rarely and out of a sense of duty.  That's probably disfunctional on some level.

But to actively "withhold" sex, as some form of punishment or discipline?  Yowzas - that's messed up.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Malthus

I've heard of deliberately withholding sex to get one's way, but find it hard to imagine.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

DisturbedPervert

Most women are clever enough to say they have a headache rather than straight up saying they're withholding sex to punish you

Admiral Yi

You can always wait until they're asleep and cold fish 'em.

crazy canuck

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on December 14, 2009, 12:26:56 PM
Most women are clever enough to say they have a headache rather than straight up saying they're withholding sex to punish you

Really.  I have seen that on TV but do women really say that and do men really fall for that or are men smart enough to know what is really happening?

Barrister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 14, 2009, 12:29:32 PM
You can always wait until they're asleep and cold fish 'em.

That would constitute a crime in Canada. :ph34r:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Malthus on December 14, 2009, 12:24:21 PM
I've heard of deliberately withholding sex to get one's way, but find it hard to imagine.

We were talking to another couple at a diner party and the wife said she had withheld sex for a month to punish her husband for something or other.  He seemed to accept that this was the way of world.

I found it all astonishing.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Barrister on December 14, 2009, 12:40:18 PM
That would constitute a crime in Canada. :ph34r:
If she wakes up you tell her you slipped.