News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Duties of Marriage

Started by CountDeMoney, December 12, 2009, 09:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on December 13, 2009, 01:28:02 AM
With Tiger Woods I think there's something else going on beyond simple "cheating".

Yeah, there's a clinical pathology beginning to display itself here.

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 13, 2009, 05:47:55 AM
Quote from: Jacob on December 13, 2009, 01:28:02 AM
With Tiger Woods I think there's something else going on beyond simple "cheating".

Yeah, there's a clinical pathology beginning to display itself here.

I think it's called "being rich".
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Martinus

Quote from: Caliga on December 13, 2009, 07:28:26 AM
Quote from: Martinus on December 13, 2009, 05:47:08 AM
2. He is gay and this is a big cover-up campaign
Oh FFS.  :lol:

I said these theories have big holes in them - I am just telling what is on the wire. :P

Don't shoot the messenger. :P

Darth Wagtaros

I thought that was called 'spousal abandonment'?

There is definately a double standard involved.  My female friends used to dismiss their cheating with stuff like, 'he became my best friend' or shit.  If their guys cheated on them (in one case they weren't in a relationship, she was just obsessed with him and took his dating for cheating) then they were pigs and scum, etc.

Divorce can financially destroy a guy, so it isn't an easy choice.  In Mass. you could also kiss goodbye any chance of getting custody too. 
PDH!

Ed Anger

Time for the contract of wifely duties: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0217062contract1.html

As for the question, I have no idea. I've gone 5 months due to medical reasons. I'd get twitchy over an embargo.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 13, 2009, 11:49:37 AM
As for the question, I have no idea. I've gone 5 months due to medical reasons. I'd get twitchy over an embargo.
You originally had nine months in there.  :contract:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on December 13, 2009, 06:49:35 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 13, 2009, 11:49:37 AM
You originally had nine months in there.  :contract:

I messed up the math. It happens. big whoop.

Ed Anger

AND ARE YOU FUCKERS FOLLOWING ME?

Caliga

Ed Anger

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Caliga