Tiger Woods breaking news - woman rushed to hospital

Started by Brazen, December 08, 2009, 08:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: DGuller on December 09, 2009, 02:49:42 PM
Quote from: Caliga on December 09, 2009, 02:48:00 PM
Tiger wisely signed a pre-nup with her--so he's going to take a huge hit--but won't be totally wiped out.
Are pre-nups iron-clad, or can they be voided by certain actions?

They can be voided, but adultery is typically not one of them (unless it's specified in the pre-nup).
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Martinus on December 09, 2009, 02:49:53 PM
I read somewhere she forced him to renegotiate it in response to this mistress thing. Gotta love the business-like approach. :D

:huh:

Why would he agree to that?

Barrister

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on December 09, 2009, 03:16:06 PM
Quote from: Martinus on December 09, 2009, 02:49:53 PM
I read somewhere she forced him to renegotiate it in response to this mistress thing. Gotta love the business-like approach. :D

:huh:

Why would he agree to that?

To avoid her from writing a humiliating 'tell-all' book.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

HVC

Quote from: DGuller on December 09, 2009, 02:49:42 PM
Quote from: Caliga on December 09, 2009, 02:48:00 PM
Tiger wisely signed a pre-nup with her--so he's going to take a huge hit--but won't be totally wiped out.
Are pre-nups iron-clad, or can they be voided by certain actions?
They get worked around easily. Especialyl if you have kids. he might not have alimony, but his child support will be huge to compensate.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

That is why the map to all my buried coffee cans is hidden.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Maximus

I haven't been following the story. Do we have any reason to believe he was actually involved with any of these women?

Caliga

Quote from: Maximus on December 09, 2009, 03:57:50 PM
I haven't been following the story. Do we have any reason to believe he was actually involved with any of these women?
The fact that he released a public statement saying he had "let his family down" is a pretty good indicator he was drilling at least one chick.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Maximus on December 09, 2009, 03:57:50 PM
CNN played a voicemail recording of Tiger asking some chick to change her message so that it no longer had the chick's name, "since my wife got a hold of this number."

grumbler

Quote from: Martinus on December 09, 2009, 02:24:34 PM
Quote from: Valmy on December 09, 2009, 01:31:45 PM
Golfers are like sailors man.  A woman at every tour stop.

As my work friend said: "He is a golfer. They aren't happy until they hit 18 holes". :P
:lol:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

sbr

Tiger is taking a hiatus from golf and moving to Sweden, I guess this means no Oprah appearance.

http://web.tigerwoods.com/news/article/200912117801012/news/

QuoteI am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children. I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask forgiveness. It may not be possible to repair the damage I've done, but I want to do my best to try.

I would like to ask everyone, including my fans, the good people at my foundation, business partners, the PGA Tour, and my fellow competitors, for their understanding. What's most important now is that my family has the time, privacy, and safe haven we will need for personal healing.

After much soul searching, I have decided to take an indefinite break from professional golf. I need to focus my attention on being a better husband, father, and person.

Again, I ask for privacy for my family and I am especially grateful for all those who have offered compassion and concern during this difficult period.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: sbr on December 11, 2009, 07:25:22 PM
Tiger is taking a hiatus from golf and moving to Sweden

Good thing there are no good looking blonde white women there!

Ed Anger

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on December 11, 2009, 07:30:08 PM
Tiger is taking a hiatus from golf and moving to Sweden

Good thing there are no good looking blonde white women there!

The lack of Waffle House cooze will help him.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Drakken

Tiger is taking a hiatus from golf and moving to Sweden, I guess this means no Oprah appearance.

http://web.tigerwoods.com/news/article/200912117801012/news/

Lucky bastard. I wish cheating on my girlfriend with tramps would win me a trip to the Fosterland.  :(