Tiger Woods breaking news - woman rushed to hospital

Started by Brazen, December 08, 2009, 08:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8401706.stm

Earlier it was revealed that Woods was rushed to the same hospital with a suspected overdose the day he crashed his car outside his house.

"An unidentified woman has been taken away in an ambulance from a house on the street of the US golfer, Tiger Woods, in Florida, reports have said."

Caliga

Saw that... I would have assumed it was Elin but one of the things on Google News suggested she followed the ambulance to the hospital in a black Escalade.  :huh:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Drakken

Quote from: Caliga on December 08, 2009, 08:36:02 AM
Saw that... I would have assumed it was Elin but one of the things on Google News suggested she followed the ambulance to the hospital in a black Escalade.  :huh:

Maybe her twin sister is allergic to peanuts.

DGuller

Quote from: Drakken on December 08, 2009, 11:00:33 AM
Quote from: Caliga on December 08, 2009, 08:36:02 AM

Maybe her twin sister is allergic to peanuts.
Or knife wounds.

Martinus

It looks like it was his mother in law. The plot thickens.  :lol:

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Josephus on December 08, 2009, 11:16:32 AM
Why do we care? :huh:
Because we can learn the dos and don'ts of cheating on a spouse and there is a better than average chance of pics of nipple erections.

Drakken

Quote from: Martinus on December 08, 2009, 11:13:31 AM
It looks like it was his mother in law. The plot thickens.  :lol:

She shouted so loudly at her daughter because she wasn't a good wife enough for her precious Tiger, that she scrached her face too? :unsure:

Josephus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 08, 2009, 11:31:03 AM
Quote from: Josephus on December 08, 2009, 11:16:32 AM
Why do we care? :huh:
Because we can learn the dos and don'ts of cheating on a spouse and there is a better than average chance of pics of nipple erections.

Did I miss erect nipple pics. ?  :(
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Grallon

So is anyone dead yet from this absurd prefabricated news?  :zzz

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Admiral Yi

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

The girl on the side count is now up to 11.  :cool:

A couple of women ago, Tiger crossed a line from being 'sleazy' and is now in 'awesome' territory.  :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Golfers are like sailors man.  A woman at every tour stop.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."