Tiger Woods breaking news - woman rushed to hospital

Started by Brazen, December 08, 2009, 08:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Gatorade dropped it's Tigerade line.

I'm betting Tiger checks into a sex addiction clinic pretty soon in order to revive his reputation.

Barrister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 09, 2009, 01:33:53 PM

I'm betting Tiger checks into a sex addiction clinic pretty soon in order to revive his reputation.

Meh.  Apparently that was in the works a long time ago.

Let me know if Nike drops Tiger.  Or GM.  That would be huge.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Caliga

No doubt, yo.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

sbr

Not until his Oprah appearance where he announces he has realized he has a problem and is going to do everything he can to fix himself and his family. :yes:

sbr

Quote from: Barrister on December 09, 2009, 01:42:45 PM

Meh.  Apparently that was in the works a long time ago.

There is no way Nike drops Tiger; there would not be a Nike golf division with him, he built it almost single-handedly.

EDIT: Unless something even worse come out, like spousal abuse.  I don't think more mistresses will do it.

DisturbedPervert

Tiger shouldn't go on Oprah or in to a clinic or anything.  He's worth a billion dollars.  He has enough money to not give a shit what everyone thinks and to do what he wants.  He should have a different one of his hoes caddy for him on every hole, while his wife brings them all drinks.

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on December 09, 2009, 01:31:45 PM
Golfers are like sailors man.  A woman at every tour stop.

As my work friend said: "He is a golfer. They aren't happy until they hit 18 holes". :P

Martinus

Quote from: Caliga on December 09, 2009, 01:27:30 PM
The girl on the side count is now up to 11.  :cool:

A couple of women ago, Tiger crossed a line from being 'sleazy' and is now in 'awesome' territory.  :)

I have to agree. With the first couple of lovers, he was just another dude who had a mistress or two. Now he is the hero. :D

He should be in the next Harold and Kumar movie. Having sex with NPH. :P

Valmy

Ok GM dropped Tiger when it went through restructuring.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on December 09, 2009, 02:09:42 PM
Tiger shouldn't go on Oprah or in to a clinic or anything.  He's worth a billion dollars.  He has enough money to not give a shit what everyone thinks and to do what he wants.  He should have a different one of his hoes caddy for him on every hole, while his wife brings them all drinks.
Let's see what he's worth after the settlement.

Caliga

Tiger wisely signed a pre-nup with her--so he's going to take a huge hit--but won't be totally wiped out.

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on December 09, 2009, 02:31:25 PM

Ok GM dropped Tiger when it went through restructuring.

Oh.  Maybe that's not so huge then.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DGuller

Quote from: Caliga on December 09, 2009, 02:48:00 PM
Tiger wisely signed a pre-nup with her--so he's going to take a huge hit--but won't be totally wiped out.
Are pre-nups iron-clad, or can they be voided by certain actions?

Martinus

Quote from: Caliga on December 09, 2009, 02:48:00 PM

I read somewhere she forced him to renegotiate it in response to this mistress thing. Gotta love the business-like approach. :D

Caliga

Quote from: Martinus on December 09, 2009, 02:49:53 PM
I read somewhere she forced him to renegotiate it in response to this mistress thing. Gotta love the business-like approach. :D
Yeah, sounds familiar.  I like her style. :smoke: