Main Menu

I feel so European!

Started by Ed Anger, December 07, 2009, 10:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 07, 2009, 07:50:53 PM
Quote from: Barrister on December 07, 2009, 07:43:58 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 07, 2009, 07:41:12 PM
Speedos are uncomfortable because my balls are huge.

:console:

Your wife isn't putting out?

Almost every damn day.

And she still has enough for you when you come home?

Sheilbh

Generally speaking snow causes England to stop in panicked amazement.  I got a day off work - even though it was only walking distance - because no-one else could get in :lol:

Scotland's more hardy and is very good at road clearance.
Let's bomb Russia!

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 08, 2009, 06:47:00 AM
And Cal, 2 feet of snow in New England is a lot. Most jobs would definitely cancel for the day, and school would probably be out two days.
Not BIDMC, but then again it's a medical center. ^_^
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

PDH

I think the University of Wyoming had a snow day in 2002?  Right now it is 0f/-18c, about 6 inches of snow, and blowing 10-15 mph. Of course that is no reason to cancel school, even if the interstate is closed.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Day 3: Sorry Euros, I have to shower every day. I feel so icky if I don't. I don't see how you can do it.

Also, with he chill in the air (35F outside), I'm wearing my scarlet Ohio State sweatervest. CALL ME SENATOR.

That last nugget was for Seedy mostly, so he can mock me.  :blush:

Martinus

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 08, 2009, 11:28:02 AM
Day 3: Sorry Euros, I have to shower every day. I feel so icky if I don't. I don't see how you can do it.

Also, with he chill in the air (35F outside), I'm wearing my scarlet Ohio State sweatervest. CALL ME SENATOR.

That last nugget was for Seedy mostly, so he can mock me.  :blush:

I shower twice a day (well, I take a shower in the morning and a bath in the evening). Don't confuse Europeans with the "French" (see GayFox).

Grey Fox

A Bath? Might as well not wash, basking in your own filth :puke:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

syk

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 08, 2009, 11:30:39 AM
It's half bad if you do it more often than just Easter and Christmas. And you get to use the water first when you're head of the family.

Caliga

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 08, 2009, 11:30:39 AM
It's a chick thing :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

Baths are for relaxation, not for hygiene.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 07, 2009, 03:44:41 PM
Question for the Yuros: how does your place of work treat snow days?

Like other days.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

You know, I thought the shower thing was rather obvious on my part.

But Mart just keeps tripping over it. Sheesh.  :lol:

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on December 08, 2009, 06:44:38 AM
NEW ENGLAND:  "Two feet of snow on the ground?  THAT'S TOO GAWDDAMN BAD GET YOAH ASS IN HEAH!"

KENTUCKY: "Two inches of snow on the ground?  OH MAH LORD, CALL OUT THE NATIONAL GUARD!"

We didn't even get half an inch yesterday morning & there were wrecks all over the place.  It's not like we *never* get a decent amount of snow-- people just can't remember how to drive in it.  They're bad enough when it rains.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall