News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

How Many Countries Appear Batshit?

Started by Queequeg, April 01, 2009, 09:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Nope. Welcome to the 21st century. You've got to try harder than that.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Maximus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 03, 2009, 03:30:08 PM
No? :bleeding:
QuoteThe proposed new measures include a 50 percent reduction in live-eel anal insertions, and a requirement that portrayals of group sex involving seven or more individuals feature at least four human participants. Also under consideration is a zero-tolerance policy covering all "prurient uses" of colostomy bags.

What's the big deal? Thought you liked manga.

Siege

Quote from: FunkMonk on April 01, 2009, 10:41:50 PM
Quote from: vinraith on April 01, 2009, 10:18:03 PM
It turns out that the genetic damage caused by proximity to atomic detonations has some... unfortunate long term side effects.

We... did this? :weep:

Not really.
A generation of men that are already dead did this.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"