Police takedown on the snow-covered streets of Edmonton, and on my car

Started by Neil, December 06, 2009, 10:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on December 06, 2009, 10:24:44 AM
Do people in the US panic when they see police cars following another car?  :lol:

Not really.  Only their own.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on December 06, 2009, 10:20:12 AM
I can't get to my car because of all the machineguns and SUVs and whatnot.  So, I hang around and wait for them to clear up, watch them search the guy.  They were actually rather quick, which I appreciated.  According to one of the plainclothes officers hanging around, the guy was a suspect in a shooting.

If that had happened in Baltimore, the cops would've all gone into the McDonald's afterwards, and your ass would have to wait.  For about 45 minutes. 
And another 15 as they milled about the RedBox.

Ed Anger

I hate the redbox.

Not the concept, the placement where dickweeds block the drive-thru lane because they are too lazy to walk across the parking lot.

I need my apple pie, bitches.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 06, 2009, 06:03:20 PM
I hate the redbox.

Not the concept, the placement where dickweeds block the drive-thru lane because they are too lazy to walk across the parking lot.

I need my apple pie, bitches.

Indeed.  The outdoor RedBoxes are a bitch that way.  Thankfully, we've got an Acme and a Walmart with RedBoxes actually inside the entrances, where people are less likely to pull that kind of "drive-by rental."  It's also useful for not freezing one's cojones off while trying to get the touch screen to cooperate.
Experience bij!

DGuller

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 06, 2009, 10:28:33 AM
No, but I was of course referring to the multiple officers with submachine guns taking in a suspect, but you knew that.
In New York, seeing half a dozen guys with submachine guns means that you're taking a subway.

Grey Fox

I went to McD' on friday. Had 6 nuggets with Honey & a Poutine. It was rather good.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.