And we're back!

Main Menu

So I have bid my farewell of the EUOT.

Started by Pat, December 04, 2009, 11:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

Quote from: Barrister on December 07, 2009, 12:08:44 AM
Quote from: Berkut on December 06, 2009, 11:57:55 PM
Indeed. What makes miglia exceptional though is that he has managed to make most of languish actually *support* the mod decision made in respect to him.

That is truly an astounding accomplishment, since most members of languish would not cross the street to piss on a EUOT mod if they were on fire.

Weren't you a one-time EUOT mod?  :unsure:

:) :yes:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Barrister

I would gladly piss on Berkut if he were on fire then. :hug:

:unsure:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Berkut

Those were the good old days, when EUOT was the place to go and have insighful an considered discussions about, well, everything. The forum was run with a firm, yet gentle and kindly hand, and everyone got along.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Barrister

Fate

Stonewall

Quote from: miglia on December 06, 2009, 09:47:28 PMWhen he says he cares about liberty, he means liberty for himself and slavery for others...

You certainly have a flair for the dramatic.  Now that that's over, back to the fields Kunta. 

QuoteThis post is to be read as me accusing Stonewall of being a liar and a hypocrite,

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

Pat

Well, I'm back, and once again I see that while the cat was gone, the rats have been dancing on the table. Isn't it interesting how they gather their courage and write the worst things about me when they know I'm gone? Vise, I was right about you. You see I'm gone, and you see Berkut, one of the cool kids write something bad about me, and you suddenly find courage. You could never stand up against a whole forum because you know you're right, like I have done. You're a coward. And if I told you that in real life, you'd just take it and walk away.

Thanks for saying I'm right, though.

And as for replying indvidually instead of writing long posts, yes, that's what you want isn't it? So your advantage in numbers is felt, you bullying cowards. Sorry if I don't contribute to your forum experience by refusing to behave the way you want the new kid to behave, and sorry if I don't just take all the shit thrown at me. You say you don't care about what I have to say? Well I don't care about what you have to say. We both don't care. Splendid. Which means there's nothing to talk about. I've already said what I want to say here, so in case there's not something absolutely preposterous written, or Stonewall replies to my post, though I doubt it, I won't be writing any more in this thread (which I see has made the first page of threads of 129 sorted after replies, in a very short time, with only ~1800 views compared to the ~4800 views of next least viewed - you guys should be happy I started it, at least I brought some life to this place).

Edit: Well he did answer, but he didn't exactly disagree with my characterization of him. That's fine. And I'm very glad I'm entitled to my opinion, because if Stonewall was a moderator here, he'd have me banned. I'm out of here.

Stonewall

"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

Tamas

:lol: miglia you acted exactly as we want newbs to behave. And you will fit right in here if you manage to stay. Your whole posting style oozes Paradox OTism and you would do good for yourself to stay and adopt to Languish style.

Vise

Quote from: miglia on December 07, 2009, 02:05:49 AM
You're a coward. And if I told you that in real life, you'd just take it and walk away.

lol... awesome.  Actually dude, I'm taking full advantage of the anonymity of the internet.  As soon as this thread dies out I'll probably go back to lurking as usual. 

You are right, I would take it and walk away because someone I neither know nor care about called me a name...oohhhh, so upsetting.

I'm beginning to believe you don't really care about your argument with Stonewall. You just want some attention.  You remind me of Millhouse from the Simpsons.  By that I mean I imagine you as a short man with glasses.
Honey badger don't give a shit!

Barrister

Quote from: Tamas on December 07, 2009, 02:39:00 AM
:lol: miglia you acted exactly as we want newbs to behave. And you will fit right in here if you manage to stay. Your whole posting style oozes Paradox OTism and you would do good for yourself to stay and adopt to Languish style.

IIRC Miglia is the poster formerly known as PatMaster, and no newb.

Pat

Quote from: Barrister on December 07, 2009, 03:05:19 AM

That's correct. :hug: I've PMd the all-powerful god of the forum humbly requesting to have my name changed to Pat, since that seems to be what people call me anyway.

Sorry, knew I said I wasn't going to write again unless something really bad was written about me, but I didn't expect something nice to be written about me. :P Now I'm gone.

Barrister

Quote from: miglia on December 07, 2009, 03:23:10 AM
Quote from: Barrister on December 07, 2009, 03:05:19 AM

That's correct. :hug: I've PMd the all-powerful god of the forum humbly requesting to have my name changed to Pat, since that seems to be what people call me anyway.

Sorry, knew I said I wasn't going to write again unless something really bad was written about me, but I didn't expect something nice to be written about me. :P Now I'm gone.

Being called "no newb" wasn't meant to count as "something nice" :P

But I hope you only mean you're gone from this thread, not the forum.

Pat

Probably the nicest thing I've been told in the whole thread. But yeah, out of the thread. After this post :P I hope.