News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

So I have bid my farewell of the EUOT.

Started by Pat, December 04, 2009, 11:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

Congratulations on making one of the longest threads in recent history though.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Slargos

Quote from: miglia on December 06, 2009, 11:29:11 PM
I know it's not easy for you with all the big words and long sentences, Slargos. That's okay  :)

Off the mark again, Pat. The problem isn't your language, it's that if you're going to write boring and inconsequential nonsense, the least you can do is keep it short enough to wade through without having to stop for cigarette breaks and eye-rincing.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Jaron on December 06, 2009, 11:30:23 PM
Most of it just seems to be 1000+ word posts by himself though.
PDH!

Jaron

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on December 06, 2009, 11:33:03 PM

That would make it more significant in my eyes.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Slargos

Quote from: Jaron on December 06, 2009, 11:33:34 PM

You contrarian motherfucker. One of these days I'm going to have to arrange that you're sent back to Mexico.

Darth Wagtaros

Anybody can fire up the ole spam bot.  In my opnion the threadstarter, whose name I can't remember at this point, should have gone for replies instead of verbal typed shitstreaming.
PDH!

Pat

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on December 06, 2009, 11:36:58 PM

Anybody can fire up the ole spam bot.  In my opnion the threadstarter, whose name I can't remember at this point, should have gone for replies instead of verbal typed shitstreaming.

I should try to have my name changed to Pat, that's what most people seem to call me anyway.

As for the people who are not interested in reading, they're not the people I care about when I write anyway.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: miglia on December 06, 2009, 11:43:37 PM
As for the people who are not interested in reading, they're not the people I care about when I write anyway.

As long as you realize that that's virtually all of Languish that you're talking about. :hug:
Experience bij!

Pat

Quote from: DontSayBanana on December 06, 2009, 11:48:19 PM
Quote from: miglia on December 06, 2009, 11:43:37 PM

As long as you realize that that's virtually all of Languish that you're talking about. :hug:

If so, fine. But I know there are many members of Languish who *if* they read it, and agreed with me, wouldn't exactly come out and say it.

edit: And it *is* a bit ironic how you all claim not to be the least bit interested, when this *is* the longest and fastest-growing thread in quite some time.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: miglia on December 06, 2009, 11:50:55 PM
If so, fine. But I know there are many members of Languish who *if* they read it, and agreed with me, wouldn't exactly come out and say it.

Speaking as one of the ones who *didn't* originate at EUOT, what I'm getting from this thread is that certain mods at EUOT are, by and large, dickheads.  This has kinda been accepted as general knowledge here for almost 7 years, so most posters are looking at it and going, "this is news?"
Experience bij!

Pat

Quote from: DontSayBanana on December 06, 2009, 11:54:21 PM

Speaking as one of the ones who *didn't* originate at EUOT, what I'm getting from this thread is that certain mods at EUOT are, by and large, dickheads.  This has kinda been accepted as general knowledge here for almost 7 years, so most posters are looking at it and going, "this is news?"

I never claimed it to be news.

Anyway I have to go again. Have fun trolling me when I'm gone.

DisturbedPervert

edit: And it *is* a bit ironic how you all claim not to be the least bit interested, when this *is* the longest and fastest-growing thread in quite some time.

It's the emo shitstorm and flame war that people are interested in

Berkut

Quote from: DontSayBanana on December 06, 2009, 11:54:21 PM

Indeed. What makes miglia exceptional though is that he has managed to make most of languish actually *support* the mod decision made in respect to him.

That is truly an astounding accomplishment, since most members of languish would not cross the street to piss on a EUOT mod if they were on fire.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Vise

You know what?  I've changed my position.  I agree with you mig.  Fuck all the haters, and libertarians and EUOT mods... and fuck your mother...

no seriously... i want to fuck your mom... that ok? And don't give me any BS about her being dead.. I can still get my purple wings if that's the case.
Honey badger don't give a shit!

Barrister

Quote from: Berkut on December 06, 2009, 11:57:55 PM
Indeed. What makes miglia exceptional though is that he has managed to make most of languish actually *support* the mod decision made in respect to him.

That is truly an astounding accomplishment, since most members of languish would not cross the street to piss on a EUOT mod if they were on fire.

Weren't you a one-time EUOT mod?  :unsure:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.