And we're back!

Main Menu

So I have bid my farewell of the EUOT.

Started by Pat, December 04, 2009, 11:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

Pat

Quote from: Jaron on December 06, 2009, 02:59:13 AM
If you truly didn't care about these things, you would have kept sending PMs and not made a public thread about it.

I never said I didn't care about these things. That would be a rediculous thing for me to say. Of course I care. :huh:

Jaron

Why?

I shut these fools down all the time. They back the fuck up and try to make Jaron jokes or hoist mine enemies upon their shoulders, but I know I still won. I don't need anyone to bow down before me when i can smell the fear and defeat upon their broken bodies.

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Martinus

Quote from: miglia on December 06, 2009, 02:03:16 AM
Quote from: ulmont on December 06, 2009, 02:00:16 AM
Never waste time mudwrestling a pig.  You get dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Have I shown myself to be a dirty pig? Really? I'd be glad if you explained why. I don't think you can.

I think he meant Stonewall is a pig.

sbr

Quote from: Martinus on December 06, 2009, 03:07:17 AM

Have I shown myself to be a dirty pig? Really? I'd be glad if you explained why. I don't think you can.

I thought he was a lawyer?

Pat

Quote from: Jaron on December 06, 2009, 03:06:19 AM
Why?

I shut these fools down all the time. They back the fuck up and try to make Jaron jokes or hoist mine enemies upon their shoulders, but I know I still won. I don't need anyone to bow down before me when i can smell the fear and defeat upon their broken bodies.

Again: I don't ask anything of Stonewall except permitting me to defend myself with a few lines,  i.e. not banning me if I do defend myself, and I will even try to agree with him as to what they say!

Now I have to go, and I fully expect all kinds of things to be written about me in my absence. I already know many here don't like me. That I do not care much about, however. Much will be written when I am gone. Much of it will be trolling of me. For obvious reasons, I will ignore most of it, and for reasons of time I will only take on the most obvious falsehoods. This is not to be understood as that, which I not reply to, I agree with or accept being said of me. I think I have shown myself quite capable of responding to all kinds of slander in this thread, if I want to.

But before I leave, for now, I ask again, once and for all, Stonewall to answer my question:

"Can you give me ANY good reason for why you will refuse me this? Any reason at all?"

It will be the last time I ask. Again, I'd really appreciate an answer.

Jaron

Man up and just post in the thread then.

Quit begging for permission. It sickens me to see you grovel like this, Pat.

Whenever someone on this forum pushed me against a wall, I always stepped up the plate, even knowing it meant a 30 day ban. Shit, I think once I got a 30 day ban, came back for a day, and then ate another 30 days. :lol:

Fate

If anything, getting banned on the Paradox OT is a mark of honor.

Jaron

Alexandru H.

Solution for miglia:

Find Stonewall's real identity, go to the US, bash his head open with a shovel and post pics of the whole affair on the internet using one of the following phrases: "got me some nigger bait", "love southern stu" or "took down the wall of stone then pissed all over"

But never try to extract reason out of an internet discussion. Especially from a brainwashed Paradox mod.

Stonewall

Quote from: sbr on December 06, 2009, 03:09:50 AM

I thought he was a lawyer?

Is there a difference?  :D
"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

Stonewall

No matter how much you beg, Martina, you'll never smoke my sausage.   :boff:
"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

Jaron

Quote from: Alexandru H. on December 06, 2009, 04:18:45 AM
Solution for miglia:

Find Stonewall's real identity, go to the US, bash his head open with a shovel and post pics of the whole affair on the internet using one of the following phrases: "got me some nigger bait", "love southern stu" or "took down the wall of stone then pissed all over"

But never try to extract reason out of an internet discussion. Especially from a brainwashed Paradox mod.

:huh:

Martinus

Quote from: Stonewall on December 06, 2009, 04:28:23 AM

:huh:

syk

Quote from: Stonewall on December 06, 2009, 04:28:23 AM

Wow, who'd have thought he could be funny. and on such an original topic, too. Pig to homo blowjob in one thought.