News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

So I have bid my farewell of the EUOT.

Started by Pat, December 04, 2009, 11:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

I'm the real fucking champion of this thread.

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

lustindarkness

I read the first two out of the 5 pages of this thread, and finally got tired. Now I will ignore all I read.
I want to be an asshole too. You all suck, including the Who The Fuck Are You? euroweenie commie coming to languish to cry that he was banned from EUOT for whining about some sun worshipers and the libertard that warned him and then in public did not let him defend himself. EUOT sucks. Marti is the same puddle of puke, but he is our puddle of puke. Slargos disappointed me, he was not enough of an ass. The thread needs a bit mor ACW.

Thank you, I feel better already.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Camerus

Pat

Well, that was a good movie and I'd like to thank The Brain for recommending it to me. I also see that while the cat was gone, the rats have been dancing on the table.

lustindarkness: Please. I have nothing against you. But in this case, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Read the rest of the thread, or be quiet. Thanks.

lustindarkness

You learn quick, true, I have no fucking clue, will not read anymore, fuck you too, and welcome to languish.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

PDH

I remember this guy called Patmaster,
He was cool.
This thread needs pictures of boobs.
I am writing like Ank.
Bmollson could add clarity to this post.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

grumbler

Quote from: miglia on December 05, 2009, 12:31:21 AM
Well, if you're not interested in reading it and forming an opinion, you can just say nothing at all. No one's holding a gun to your head, nor did I ask for your your opinion in particular. I'm sure my post will be of interest to at least someone, while yours had no potential to be anything more than mere waste of bandwidth. So if you're not interested, you can fuck off. Thanks.

edit: And the same goes for anyone else who's not interested. You can fuck off too.
Help!  Help!  I'm being oppressed!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Pat

Quote from: grumbler on December 05, 2009, 09:08:02 PM
Quote from: miglia on December 05, 2009, 12:31:21 AM
Well, if you're not interested in reading it and forming an opinion, you can just say nothing at all. No one's holding a gun to your head, nor did I ask for your your opinion in particular. I'm sure my post will be of interest to at least someone, while yours had no potential to be anything more than mere waste of bandwidth. So if you're not interested, you can fuck off. Thanks.

edit: And the same goes for anyone else who's not interested. You can fuck off too.
Help!  Help!  I'm being oppressed!

Well, I think if you took the time to read it, I think you'd see I *was* being oppressed. I wasn't banned but I'd rather leave than post at a place like that. And there's nothing wrong in saying you're being oppressed when you are, just as there's nothing wrong in being paranoid when people are really out to get you etc  ;)

Edit: And my reply to Berkut, which you're quoting, surely isn't about being oppressed

Korea

Why don't I get a snide reply? I feel left out. :( Am I not enough of an asshole?
I want my mother fucking points!

Vise

Miglia,  I believe you have been oppressed.  I can't believe that mean Stonewall would dare say those things to you.  Don't worry dear,  you can come over and have some cookies and I'll let you watch your favorite cartoon show.  It'll be ok...
Your mommy and I have decided to  home school you with textbooks only so you don't ever have to deal with mean or ignorant people on the internet ever again.  That sound ok?
Honey badger don't give a shit!

grumbler

Quote from: miglia on December 05, 2009, 09:14:21 PM
Well, I think if you took the time to read it, I think you'd see I *was* being oppressed. I wasn't banned but I'd rather leave than post at a place like that. And there's nothing wrong in saying you're being oppressed when you are, just as there's nothing wrong in being paranoid when people are really out to get you etc  ;)
*Come and see the violence inherent in the system!*

Seriously, dude, you need to grow up if you want to enjoy your stay here.  The teen angst just doesn't get the sympathy here that it does elsewhere.  And, frankly, the strawmen and arguments by assertion that made up your "objectionable" psost are lame by the standards of Languish, even if the mods of EUOT thing such feeble things worth stomping on.

Languish is not so desperate for n00bs that it will clasp every whiny teen to its bosom for fear of "dying" alone. Frankly, I support your efforts to prove that you don't need to post at fora like this one.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: DGuller on December 05, 2009, 06:52:50 PM
That's the way this place is.  To make it in here, you have to develop thick skin, and a very flexible asshole.
:yes:  That is why we have developed Neil and you, respectively.

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Korea on December 05, 2009, 09:34:21 PM
Why don't I get a snide reply? I feel left out. :( Am I not enough of an asshole?
Keep practicing on Ide at home, and report back here with the most successful efforts.   :hug:

Bayraktar!