News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

So I have bid my farewell of the EUOT.

Started by Pat, December 04, 2009, 11:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Do you really think that is convincing to anyone, Slargos? I can be dishonest if I want to. But why should I when the truth is more efficient?

Pat

Anyway, I'm not interested in continuing this debate with you, Slargos. If you want you can claim victory.  :)

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Ayn Rand on December 05, 2009, 04:55:33 PM
I don't give a shit about your fucking hierarchies. I'm my own man, I don't need safety in numbers.

:P
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Pat

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on December 05, 2009, 05:05:03 PM
Quote from: Ayn Rand on December 05, 2009, 04:55:33 PM
I don't give a shit about your fucking hierarchies. I'm my own man, I don't need safety in numbers.

:P

Well, they're the one creating grups and flocking en-masse on the internet :p I have no problem coming here on my own.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Slargos

Quote from: miglia on December 05, 2009, 05:04:10 PM
Anyway, I'm not interested in continuing this debate with you, Slargos. If you want you can claim victory.  :)

That's right kid. All the way back to grandma.

Pat

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Slargos on December 05, 2009, 05:07:16 PM

What's with Swedes and the grandma thing?   :huh:  Here it would be exclusively running back to mama.  Grandma doesn't factor into it all.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Pat

Not sure. I wouldn't say "grandma" either.

Slargos

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on December 05, 2009, 05:09:28 PM
Quote from: Slargos on December 05, 2009, 05:07:16 PM

What's with Swedes and the grandma thing?   :huh:  Here it would be exclusively running back to mama.  Grandma doesn't factor into it all.

I don't know. I'm out of practice.

I miss Sapura.

Pat

Slargos

We were never friends to begin with, Pat.

Pat

Maybe not. Call it cessation of hostilities, then.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Slargos

Quote from: miglia on December 05, 2009, 05:22:45 PM
Maybe not. Call it cessation of hostilities, then.

You call this hostile? I was just being honest.