And we're back!

Main Menu

Wierd Real-Life Sightings

Started by Malthus, December 02, 2009, 11:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Jaron

Its scary to think there is someone else out there so similar to Tim. :lol:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Caliga

Quote from: Jaron on December 02, 2009, 08:19:12 PM
Its scary to think there is someone else out there so similar to Tim. :lol:
:lmfao:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Queequeg on December 02, 2009, 04:22:34 PM
Can't someone help Malthus?  Will no one help the widow's son?   :(
There is a squad on its way to your domicile now.  Just be calm and let them cap your bitch ass.
PDH!

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Caliga on December 02, 2009, 07:40:54 PM
Quote from: DGuller on December 02, 2009, 07:26:30 PM
Why was the guy showing you his legs?
I think he was comparing them to some anime character's legs.  After that he talked about Turtledove for a while and then started pulling out news clippings and pinning them to the wall, WITHOUT COMMENTING ON THEM.  That's what I actually threw up :x

I did too comment on them! <_<
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

LaCroix

death heckling a group of female pro-choice demonstrators with a bullhorn was a little unusual

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

LaCroix

for the experience, sure, why not. it's not something i see every day. it provided some nice five minutes of entertainment while i finished my cig

BuddhaRhubarb

I once saw a woman being hurled from a limousine as it made a rolling stop. Also once saw (about 2 blocks away, 2 years later than  the first incident) a woman get pulled into a different limo.

I saw a Persian dude this summer all decked out in a 2000 dollar suit (with at least 10 times that in gold all over hands and throat) wearing flip flops talking on his cell as the jeri curl dripped onto it, just last summer.
:p

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sheilbh

Quote from: Monoriu on December 02, 2009, 07:19:53 PM
I saw a middle-aged Chinese dude, perhaps in his 50s or early 60s, in a brown suit and tie in a mall.  He was alone, just loittering, with his hands to his back. There was nothing unusual about him, except one thing.

He was wearing 4-5 inch high heels, female style.
:lol:

I've so much love for lazy transvestites.
Let's bomb Russia!

jimmy olsen

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on December 03, 2009, 02:21:22 AM
I once saw a woman being hurled from a limousine as it made a rolling stop. Also once saw (about 2 blocks away, 2 years later than  the first incident) a woman get pulled into a different limo.

You can't just leave those stories at that.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points