NFL week 12 or how I survived the Lions on turkey day.

Started by katmai, November 25, 2009, 05:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulmont

Jesus, the patriots put in their entire second string already.

ulmont

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

crazy canuck

Watching the Saints was a lot of fun.  Can somebody please explain the "Who dat" reference to me?

citizen k

Quote from: crazy canuck on December 01, 2009, 06:29:09 PM
Watching the Saints was a lot of fun.  Can somebody please explain the "Who dat" reference to me?

from Wiki:

QuoteWho dat? is the name of a chant of support by fans of the New Orleans Saints, an American football team. The entire chant is: "Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints?"

HisMajestyBOB

New England and Pittsburg lost. Yay!
Saints won, yay!
Redskins lost, but that's not a surprise.  <_<
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Valmy

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on December 01, 2009, 06:51:26 PM
Redskins lost, but that's not a surprise.  <_<

The only thing that is surprising is how they manage to do it each week.  They are bringing a certain artistry and creativity to the losing process.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Excellent - the Pats lost, but Lawrence Maroney scored a buttload of points causing my fantasy team to move to 10-2.   :cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

I just realized the Bungles are playing the Vikes at Minnesota in a couple weeks rather than playing them at home.  Sucks-- I was hoping to get to see Favre play again.

It's okay, though.  Next week I get to see: the Lions.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Sophie Scholl

This is the first year ever in the LFFL my first round pick (Drew Brees) hasn't totally tanked.  My end result though?  Every other play I drafted or picked up doing terrible.  Ugh.  I just can't win. :(
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

PDH

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on December 02, 2009, 03:56:48 AM
This is the first year ever in the LFFL my first round pick (Drew Brees) hasn't totally tanked.  My end result though?  Every other play I drafted or picked up doing terrible.  Ugh.  I just can't win. :(
That whole "betrayed Jesus" thing comes back to bite you in the ass AGAIN.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM