Natalie Portman's Threesome in "Film of the Year!"

Started by tia.electriss, November 30, 2009, 06:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tia.electriss

I recently learned about Natalie Portman's new film "Brothers" a few evenings ago on David Letterman.  He went as far as saying,"This is the greatest film in nearly 20 years."  After looking at the cast and finding that 6 time Academy Award Nominee, Jim Sheridan directed "Brothers", I think the film could very well  be a monumental accomplishment.  Portman also divulged that she did her very first sex scene in this flick, and she would most definitely participate in a threesome with Gyllenhaal and Maguire! Maguire's wife was naturally distraught about the comment...but who knows, maybe the two will spread some of that brotherly love! We all know that sharing is caring! :cheers:

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: sbr on November 30, 2009, 06:28:21 PM
Natalie Portman sex scene  :w00t:

I'd bend her over a table, but I'd need to gag her first. The more I hear her speak, the more I want to vomit.

Admiral Yi

Could a bot include a smiley?  Could a bot write that badly?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 30, 2009, 06:52:56 PM
Could a bot include a smiley?  Could a bot write that badly?

Whoever or whatever it is, I'm about to sexually harass it.

I'm feeling randy.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

How odd. I would have thought a major film like that wouldn't make use of ad bots for promotion...
██████
██████
██████

Darth Wagtaros

Its not an ad bot.  News of our erudite filmographic commentary has spread.
PDH!

Ed Anger

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on November 30, 2009, 07:10:23 PM
Its not an ad bot.  News of our erudite filmographic commentary has spread.

Killer Klowns from Outer Space is the best movie of the past 50 years.

Neil

The movie studios are so hardup that they're spamming the internet now?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Josephus

Quote from: Neil on November 30, 2009, 07:19:42 PM
The movie studios are so hardup that they're spamming the internet now?

They call it "New media marketing".
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011