News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Jury Duty Don'ts

Started by garbon, November 30, 2009, 03:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

I've always been excused from Jury duty being military... I hope I don't get called now.... :unsure:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

garbon

You are now a full time student.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Alcibiades

Figured that would exempt me, wasn't sure.   :cool:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Barrister

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 21, 2010, 07:13:51 PM
Figured that would exempt me, wasn't sure.   :cool:

I wouldn't be so sure...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 21, 2010, 07:13:51 PM
Figured that would exempt me, wasn't sure.   :cool:

If you really care you could double check but I think in most states you can get away with being a full time student.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

I was called in Pennsylvania while I was a full time student but happened to be home for the summer.  After I filled out the questionnaire (wherein I indicated my status) I was dismissed, but I was dismissed with a bunch of other people and they didn't tell any of us why we were sent home.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Barrister

Here, being a full time student won't get you automatically dismissed.  You may be dismissed on a more general "hardship" because of your studies, but that's it.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 22, 2010, 07:35:33 PM
Jury duty is for chumps.
True.  Anyone who would participate in such an immoral institution as a jury is a chump, and is participating in the destruction of civilization.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Admiral Yi

I've been called up for the 1st. :homestar:

Barrister

HisMajestyBOB

This thread reminded me that I still need to fill out and return my Jury Duty questionaire. For February 2010. Which they sent to my home back in November.  :Embarrass:
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Barrister

garbon

Quote from: Barrister on January 22, 2010, 07:30:36 PM
Here, being a full time student won't get you automatically dismissed.  You may be dismissed on a more general "hardship" because of your studies, but that's it.

US != Canada :o