News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

I just came back from a firefight

Started by Siege, November 26, 2009, 05:03:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KRonn

It's a damn tough and immensely dangerous and deadly job the soldiers do. My regard for them goes up about every time I hear them talk about, or read about, what they do as daily fare in a combat zone; no matter which war. Just here Seige's vehicle was hit by enemy fire. That has to be about as real as it gets, being fired on.

Tamas

Quote from: KRonn on January 08, 2010, 02:34:00 PM
It's a damn tough and immensely dangerous and deadly job the soldiers do. My regard for them goes up about every time I hear them talk about, or read about, what they do as daily fare in a combat zone; no matter which war. Just here Seige's vehicle was hit by enemy fire. That has to be about as real as it gets, being fired on.

:yes:

Eddie Teach

Sure, that's all true, but why post it? Siege comes here for the abuse.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

KRonn

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 08, 2010, 02:59:30 PM

:D

Syt

I think I found Siege's wedding cake:

NSFW!
http://wedinator.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/129059903081448758.jpg

Siege (or anyone else who knows Hebrews): what does the writing say?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 08, 2010, 02:59:30 PM

Telling us trolls are losers about it seems to help with his PTSD issues.  I am glad Languish can finally help mental health instead of ruin it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."