Which first-generation X-Man is your favorite?

Started by Neil, November 22, 2009, 05:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one do you prefer?

Cyclops
3 (10%)
Jean Grey
4 (13.3%)
Beast
11 (36.7%)
Angel
3 (10%)
Iceman
3 (10%)
Havok
4 (13.3%)
Polaris
1 (3.3%)
Banshee
1 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 22, 2009, 08:43:26 PM
For somebody who busts on so many people for their little hobbies, it's pretty funny to see that Neil is a comic book retard.
Do I bust on people for their hobbies?  Maybe if those hobbies are choker-wearing and being from Poland.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ideologue

I voted Alex Summers, although if I'd thought about it a bit more, I'd have chosen Hank McCoy.  Havok was no Avenger.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

DontSayBanana

Warren, although it's for a reason that's definitely not in first-gen: Archangel.  They could have just turned him into another emo-Alex, but they fought the urge and came up with one of the coolest characters in the Marvel Universe, IMO.
Experience bij!

BuddhaRhubarb

Voted Cyclops, could have voted Jean or Hank were I in a different mood.
:p

The Larch

It warms my heart to see that the good doctor McCoy has such a large following in this board. Must be the scientific nerdiness, or something.

Slargos

Since I prefer Wolverine out of all the muties and really can't be bothered to have any other favourites since I'm not a huge fucking x-men nerd I voted Jean because she has the nicest tits of the bunch.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

He didn't say her breasts were up for auction.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

For somebody who busts on so many people for their little hobbies, it's pretty funny to see that Neil is a comic book retard.
Particularly when he busts peoples' chops for crap polls, and then craps this one up by leaving out the only required choice.

I vote Whogivesafuck as my favorite.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

Quote from: The Larch on November 23, 2009, 05:30:17 AM
It warms my heart to see that the good doctor McCoy has such a large following in this board. Must be the scientific nerdiness, or something.

A giant blue teddy bear is the one I identified most with as a young'en.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: grumbler on November 23, 2009, 02:22:51 PM
Particularly when he busts peoples' chops for crap polls, and then craps this one up by leaving out the only required choice.

I vote Whogivesafuck as my favorite.

Fuck it.  I vote Wonder Woman.  That chick knew how to get herself tied up in every issue. FAP FAP FAP

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 23, 2009, 07:01:50 PM
Fuck it.  I vote Wonder Woman.  That chick knew how to get herself tied up in every issue. FAP FAP FAP
Alas, I would agree, except that I had given up comics by the time I was old enough to appreciate the subtleties of WW.  My youth was: culturally bankrupt.  :(

Bayraktar!