Girl, 10, refuses to go to bed. Mom calls cops, girl gets tasered.

Started by Syt, November 21, 2009, 04:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

A cop can't handle a 10 year old?

This is probably from the Onion.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Barrister

Quote from: sbr on November 21, 2009, 03:35:28 PM
Quote from: merithyn on November 21, 2009, 03:18:55 PM
Quote from: Neil on November 21, 2009, 02:53:08 PM
Quote from: merithyn on November 21, 2009, 07:23:55 AM
The girl is 65 pounds and 4'6"?? Oh for fuck's sake. Slap the little bitch on the ass a few times, drag her kicking and screaming little butt into her room, and close the door. End of discussion.

Stupid mother....  <_<
That's called child abuse these days, at least in failed societies.

According to the police around here, it's not abuse if it doesn't leave a mark. :smarty:

I have heard getting hit with a phonebook doesn't leave bruises.  :ph34r:

No, apparently if you put the phonebook on the person, then hit them through the phonebook, it doesn't leave a bruise.  Or so I've been told.

Another lovely trick is to hit people above the hairline, so you can't see the bruises.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Malthus

Quote from: Barrister on November 26, 2009, 11:53:07 AM
Quote from: sbr on November 21, 2009, 03:35:28 PM
Quote from: merithyn on November 21, 2009, 03:18:55 PM
Quote from: Neil on November 21, 2009, 02:53:08 PM
Quote from: merithyn on November 21, 2009, 07:23:55 AM
The girl is 65 pounds and 4'6"?? Oh for fuck's sake. Slap the little bitch on the ass a few times, drag her kicking and screaming little butt into her room, and close the door. End of discussion.

Stupid mother....  <_<
That's called child abuse these days, at least in failed societies.

According to the police around here, it's not abuse if it doesn't leave a mark. :smarty:

I have heard getting hit with a phonebook doesn't leave bruises.  :ph34r:

No, apparently if you put the phonebook on the person, then hit them through the phonebook, it doesn't leave a bruise.  Or so I've been told.

Another lovely trick is to hit people above the hairline, so you can't see the bruises.

Interesting story from the 'bad old days' of the so-called "Cherry Beach Express" in Toronto (when cops used to take people they did not like but did not want to arrest formally - often, gays and hippies - out to a remote place called Cherry Beach and beat them up); cops grabbed a kid from my high school, for being a long-haired hippie pot smoker; failed to find anything incriminating on him; he back-talked sarcastically; they took him to Cherry Beach to beat the shit out of him; they made him hold a phone book on his stomach under his ribs; beat on it with a club.

The second round, he dropped the book as the club was swinging and they injured him seriously, causing an internal investigation of some sort. Can't recall if anything came of it though.

The cops no longer do this, I'm told - or at least, no longer have the reputation for doing this. 
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.