News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 11

Started by CountDeMoney, November 19, 2009, 07:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Good. Bironas (another normally "automatic" kicker) gave that three back.

Edit:

QuoteSlaton is looking pretty good though so far.

<_< 

Hey at least it was just a drop instead of a fumble.  Or something.  Of course it was on an absolutely critical 3rd down play, and now the Titans have the ball back and can run the clock, etc, and kick the game winning FG.

Edit2:  <_<

Edit3:  Heh they can suddenly move the ball again.  Now let's see if Kris Brown can make it.   :rolleyes: Oh hey nice job missing it.   Entertaining game, at least.  Chris Johnson is still a monster.

MadBurgerMaker

QuoteWell Texans fans, time to look forward to April!

What are gonna look for in the Draft?

Quotea kicker

:lol:

QuoteWhat can't Brown do for you

Houston has to play Indy again Sunday IIRC.  Pretty rough for them right now.

Admiral Yi

Texans have some gnarly looking cheerleaders. :thumbsdown:

Well not hideous, but those blue hot pants made everyone's ass look big.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 24, 2009, 12:20:07 AM
Texans have some gnarly looking cheerleaders. :thumbsdown:

Well not hideous, but those blue hot pants made everyone's ass look big.

Cheerleader menu for you, Yi:

http://www.houstontexans.com/Cheerleader09.asp

This year's team definitely isn't as hot as last year's :internet male:.  I did get to see last year's in person up close though, so that might be why I feel that way.

I wouldn't mind taking Larisa and Marisa's math class though.  Just because.

Alcibiades

Chris Johnson may have done well running the ball, but he didn't get any receptions or into the end zone.  If he'd have even gotten 10 points in ff I'd have won.   :mad:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Alcibiades on November 24, 2009, 01:03:50 AM
Chris Johnson may have done well running the ball, but he didn't get any receptions or into the end zone.  If he'd have even gotten 10 points in ff I'd have won.   :mad:

:lol:  Blame Vince for that.  There were a few times Johnson was open, but Young decided to take off with it (or throw it to someone else).

Alcibiades

Yup I hate Vince Young.  I preferred him when he was in suicidal mode.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Valmy

Quote from: Alcibiades on November 24, 2009, 03:24:28 AM

4-0 baby.

Vince is back to the form he was in as a Rookie.  Does my heart glad in these dark days of Redskin ineptitude.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on November 24, 2009, 05:07:20 AM
Quote from: Alcibiades on November 24, 2009, 03:24:28 AM

4-0 baby.

Vince is back to the form he was in as a Rookie.  Does my heart glad in these dark days of Redskin ineptitude.
Don't get too excited.  You know he'll fail again.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

frunk

I was sweating that it was going to end up in overtime and he'd get the 3 more points he needed.

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on November 24, 2009, 07:09:34 AM
Don't get too excited.  You know he'll fail again.

Irrelevent.  He is one up on the Redskins in that he is not failing now.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Alcibiades

Quote from: frunk on November 24, 2009, 07:28:54 AM

I was sweating that it was going to end up in overtime and he'd get the 3 more points he needed.

:lol:  Me too, that's the only reason I was pissed at the kicker.  Was watching the game with stat-tracker open.  Basically all he needed was 2-3 short catches.

JacobL

CountDeMoney

Quote from: JacobL on November 25, 2009, 05:43:41 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d8147c551/Sound-FX-Matthew-Stafford-mic-d-up

Need to watch/listen to the last 2-3 minutes of that.  Awesome video and audio. :cheers:

Yeah, that's one of the ballsiest things I've seen in the NFL in a long time.

I'd mention Bernie Kosar playing an entire half of MNF on a broken foot, but then I'd be accused of my Kosarism.

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 25, 2009, 07:22:14 PM
Yeah, that's one of the ballsiest things I've seen in the NFL in a long time.

I'd mention Bernie Kosar playing an entire half of MNF on a broken foot, but then I'd be accused of my Kosarism.

I thought you pled and had been found guilty of excessive Kosarism a long time ago. 

You were sentenced to being forced to watch Browns games if I recall...  :unsure:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.