The National Rifle Association has a new member...

Started by Caliga, November 17, 2009, 09:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 18, 2009, 08:51:45 AM
Which Rifle are you looking to buy Cal?
Nothing as of right now.  You don't have to belong to the NRA and own a rifle. ^_^
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

Well then, give ma 1000$ & I'll mail you a magazine, a cap & a card. If that's what you are looking for.

Caliga

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 18, 2009, 08:56:55 AM
Well then, give ma 1000$ & I'll mail you a magazine, a cap & a card. If that's what you are looking for.
I paid $0 for membership, in fact. :smoke:

bogh

Neil

It's not the members of the NRA that are the problem, it's the attitude of the organization towards handguns.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Josephus

Quote from: Martinus on November 18, 2009, 07:33:06 AM
*defriends Cal on Facebook*  <_<

The correct term is "unfriend" and it just made the Oxford Dictionary.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

DGuller

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on November 17, 2009, 10:08:24 PM
Quote from: DGuller on November 17, 2009, 10:05:39 PM
Cool.  I wish I were allowed to play with guns here in New Jersey.  :(

You have to join the mafia, not the NRA.
Meh, no thanks.  Killing is something that should be done only for fun.

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on November 18, 2009, 08:54:51 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on November 18, 2009, 08:51:45 AM
Which Rifle are you looking to buy Cal?
Nothing as of right now.  You don't have to belong to the NRA and own a rifle. ^_^

But you need: a Kentucky rifle to hang over the fireplace.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

Quote from: derspiess on November 18, 2009, 10:33:28 AM
But you need: a Kentucky rifle to hang over the fireplace.
Oh, I forgot: I have actually fired a Kentucky rifle.  In fact, I belong to the Order of the Kentucky Rifle.  :cool: I have a little plaque hanging in my office for that feat.  Belonging to the Order of the Kentucky Rifle also means (for some reason unknown to me) that I'm a citizen of West Point, Kentucky... a little town between Louisville and Ft. Knox.

DontSayBanana

Trolling Cal:

Quote from: 2nd AmendmentA well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Always remember that it's a collective right, not an individual freedom.  Also, note that the right to an armory is placed immediately below the federal requirement that the government provide housing for soldiers. :contract:
Experience bij!

Caliga

Quote from: DontSayBanana on November 18, 2009, 10:35:33 AM
Quote from: 2nd AmendmentA well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Always remember that it's a collective right, not an individual freedom.  Also, note that the right to an armory is placed immediately below the federal requirement that the government provide housing for soldiers. :contract:
Blah blah blah blah blah. :)

Josquius

Quote from: Caliga on November 18, 2009, 06:09:12 AM
Quote from: Tyr on November 18, 2009, 06:07:49 AM
You are now: part of the problem.
Incorrect.  Very, very few criminals who commit crime with guns belong to the NRA, I'd wager.
Thanks to the NRAs pressure to keep controls lax however it is easier for them and evey red blooded freedom loving American to get hold of them.
██████
██████
██████

Caliga

Quote from: Tyr on November 18, 2009, 10:37:50 AM
Thanks to the NRAs pressure to keep controls lax however it is easier for them and evey red blooded freedom loving American to get hold of them.
You ought to know by now that America really sucks at regulating shit that the public really, really wants to have.

Grey Fox

Worse Idea ever. Making everyone a criminal, only serves to give the real criminals legitimacy.