News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Lesbian ruins prom for everybody

Started by Ed Anger, November 11, 2009, 10:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BuddhaRhubarb

My Prom was the basis for several movies in the 80's.
:p

jimmy olsen

Quote from: dps on November 11, 2009, 09:37:02 PM
Quote from: grumbler on November 11, 2009, 03:55:40 PM
Quote from: Valmy on November 11, 2009, 03:15:58 PM
Yeah do you need administration approval for who you take to your prom?  Lots of girls went together...of course they were not usually in a relationship just two single friends...and nobody cared.
Generally, if you want to bring someone from outside the school to a school event, you have to submit a written permission slip/liability waiver from the other person's parents.  If the administration saw that she was bringing another girl, and knew she was lesbian, that could have raised the alarm.  I cannot imagine a school administration caring that much, but this one apparently did.

Damn, schools sure are fucked up nowdays.  I'd never heard of such a thing.  I don't even see how that works.  Several girls I went to high school were dating college age guys (or older) who were their prom dates.  Heck, one guy was the about the same age as I am now.  You're saying that he'd have to have written permission from his mother?
If they got wind of that now they might call the cops.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Korea

Quote from: Grallon on November 11, 2009, 02:25:09 PM
Quote from: Korea on November 11, 2009, 12:40:13 PM

But buttholes are gross. Why would you want to go there. :x

No grosser than your beaver dear - yours bleed remember?  Anyhow no matter the body part, when properly prepared and handled it can become a source of pleasure.

G.

Mine doesn't. ^_^  But poo is grosser. And people poo once a day instead of one week out of the month.
I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

Quote from: viper37 on November 11, 2009, 02:33:01 PM
The director is an idiot.

In other news, am I the only one who actually enjoyed his prom?  And the after prom-night?

I wasn't allowed to go to after prom but I had tons and tons of fun at the prom.

Korea

Quote from: Caliga on November 11, 2009, 02:43:23 PM
I enjoyed both, but I failed to get laid.  :(

I failed to lay the guy. Or even give him a kiss goodnight. :weep:

Korea

Quote from: Valmy on November 11, 2009, 03:15:58 PM
Yeah do you need administration approval for who you take to your prom?  Lots of girls went together...of course they were not usually in a relationship just two single friends...and nobody cared.

You needed it at my school if you were going to bring someone who didn't attend that high school or someone from a lesser grade.

edit: Or if you decided to take someone else than you originally said you were going to take

Korea

Quote from: Martinus on November 11, 2009, 07:17:52 PM
Quote from: Korea on November 11, 2009, 12:40:13 PM
Quote from: Grallon on November 11, 2009, 12:35:57 PM
Quote from: Korea on November 11, 2009, 12:30:49 PM

:bleeding: I was just trying to make a funny. :(

You should suggest it to him - 2 birds with one stone.  :P

G.

But buttholes are gross. Why would you want to go there. :x

Like going into the muff is not gross.  :rolleyes:

Anyway, it makes orgasm better. Prostate stimulation and all that. Of course forget it if Ide is premature.

I do agree that vaginas are gross. :x Maybe people just shouldn't have sex at all. All the plumbing is kind of nasty.

edit: Except for the penis.

Korea

Quote from: DGuller on November 11, 2009, 07:19:24 PM
Quote from: Martinus on November 11, 2009, 07:17:52 PM
Anyway, it makes orgasm better. Prostate stimulation and all that. Of course forget it if Ide is premature.
No, he's actually the opposite.  :contract:

Yep.

Korea

Quote from: DGuller on November 11, 2009, 07:41:44 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 11, 2009, 07:40:32 PM
dgul is sleeping with ide?
:unsure: I don't need to sleep to Ide to know about his sexual problems.  I just have to keep reading Korea's posts.
:blush:

Someone's gotta keep this board alive.  :P

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Korea on November 11, 2009, 11:08:42 PM
edit: Or if you decided to take someone else than you originally said you were going to take
That's pretty fucking weird.

Neil

Quote from: Korea on November 11, 2009, 11:05:38 PM
Mine doesn't. ^_^  But poo is grosser. And people poo once a day instead of one week out of the month.
How do you reconcile this with your predilection for anal sex?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

My prom was boring. After-prom was a little better.

Don't think I got laid that day.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Martinus

Victory!

QuoteProm Returns With Lesbian Couple
A north Alabama school district may allow a high school student to bring her girlfriend to the prom after initially canceling the event.
By Christopher Mangum

A north Alabama school district reversed its decision on Wednesday and may now allow a high school student to bring her girlfriend to the prom after initially canceling the event, according to the Associated Press.

As The Advocate reported on Tuesday, the principal at Tharptown High School in Russell Count canceled the prom after student Cynthia Stewart asked to bring her girlfriend as her date.

After intervention from the American Civil Liberties Union, assistant superintendent Donald Borden announced on Wednesday that Stewart's date, who lives out of the school district, must be screened like anyone else who does not attend the school. But Borden confirms that the two will be allowed to attend if Stewart's date is approved.

The prom is in March.

Martinus

Grallon

Quote from: Martinus on November 12, 2009, 09:58:34 AM
Also

:bleeding:

Real life lesbians are fugly

It's like a mix of chubby female and yo boy *shudder*

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel