News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

John Allen Muhammad executed

Started by Weatherman, November 10, 2009, 09:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weatherman

QuoteJARRATT, Va. – The mastermind of the 2002 sniper attacks that killed 10 in the Washington, D.C., region has been executed.
A prison spokesman says John Allen Muhammad died by injection at 9:11 p.m. Tuesday at Greensville Correctional Center.
Muhammad was executed for killing Dean Harold Meyers at a gas station during the spree that terrorized Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C., over a three-week period. His teenage accomplice, Lee Boyd Malvo, was sentenced to life in prison.
Prison spokesman Larry Traylor says Muhammad had no final words. He says he didn't hear him utter a word during the execution.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_sniper_execution

HisMajestyBOB

I tend to be against the death penalty, but I can make exceptions.
:yeah:
Too bad we couldn't kill him twice.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Razgovory

Huh.  In Missouri they tend to off them at midnight.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on November 10, 2009, 09:50:15 PM
Huh.  In Missouri they tend to off them at midnight.

Viriginia DOC wanted to dodge the overtime.

And adios, Muhammad, you goofy cocksucker.

derspiess

Enjoy Hell, JAM.  Won't be 72 virgins where you're going :)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Crazy_Ivan80

Grey Fox

That's quick, only been on death row for 6 years.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

I was disappointed he failed to make an insane, rambling, utterly self-serving final statement.  :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grallon

This wasn't an arab muslim yes?  More like a converted black? 

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Caliga

Quote from: Grallon on November 11, 2009, 08:02:50 AM
This wasn't an arab muslim yes?  More like a converted black? 
Correct.  I dunno for sure but he was probably one of those wackjob Black Muslims, since some statement I saw from him in recent days refers to DA MAN collectively as "devils".

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on November 11, 2009, 07:57:11 AM
I was disappointed he failed to make an insane, rambling, utterly self-serving final statement.  :(

Yep, this is as close as we get:
Quote"Carol, I miss my family for the past eight years," he wrote, referring to the time he was incarcerated. "I don't want to be missed the day that these devils murder my innocent black ass."

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/11/virginia.sniper.execution/

These Devils = ass murderers  :o
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

IIRC this guy tried to represent himself during his trials, correct?  :lol: