Jews flee Malmö as anti-Semitism grows

Started by jimmy olsen, January 28, 2010, 07:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on January 29, 2010, 05:00:14 PM
Quote from: Malthus on January 29, 2010, 10:58:43 AM

Why are you rolling your eyes, when you clearly agree? My point was that, in your post, you said basically 'it wasn't the Nazis, it was the Muslims, or the Kikes were just lying'. No mention whatsoever of leftist Swedes.

Quote from: MalthusThis shading over of fashionable left-wing opinion into more traditional Jew hatred is of course a common european theme, has been for years; particularly in the supposedly progressive Nordic nations.

This garnered the roll-eyes.

The leftists have always been anti-semitic, yes. However, the rise in anti-semitic violence lately just happens to coincide with the rise in muslim immigration. Pure coincidence I'm sure.  :rolleyes:

Not to mention calling the nordic nations "supposedly" progressive.

I will not stoop to the puking-roll-eyes but it's close enough.  :P

I dunno - the people allegedly actually affected by such persecution say differently. Why do you know better than they? Or are you claiming that they are making it up? If so, why?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Slargos

Quote from: Delirium on January 29, 2010, 05:12:35 PM
I guess you could make an argument that the muslims have a problem, that while society in general seems friendly to their grievances against Israel, which obviously cannot be applauded enough, they are still not white.

The leftists on the other hand are white and upper middle class to boot, therefore their attempt to assault the Davis Cup arena was seen more as a boys' prank than a lynching attempt, which it was.

A little mental experiment, which of the three groups is more likely to perform raids on Jewish cemetaries?

Since I'm neither nazi, nor leftist activist, nor moslem, I have no idea.  :homestar:

Slargos

Quote from: Malthus on January 29, 2010, 05:46:02 PM

I dunno - the people allegedly actually affected by such persecution say differently. Why do you know better than they? Or are you claiming that they are making it up? If so, why?

Anecdotal evidence? Really?

Viking

Quote from: Savonarola on January 29, 2010, 05:15:31 PM
Quote from: Slargos on January 29, 2010, 05:03:19 PM
I don't know about that. Muslims in Oslo have been caught planning terror attacks against the synagogue there, and a few of them even did a drive-by shooting which cost the lives of several square-cm of plaster.

There was a Mullah who was just fired upon in Oslo:

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/europe/2010/01/2010125122419767370.html

Despite Blake's best efforts it didn't happen in England; but they seem to have built Jerusalem in Norway's white and frigid land.

Mullah Krekar has been designated as a threat to national security and has been expelled. But he refuses to leave and no other country (apart from Iraq which wants to put him on trial) wants him. Since Norway doesn't think that Iraqi justice can be fair and expect judicial murder. So he hasn't been expelled. So he lives on welfare in Oslo. It is generally believed that the (unfortunately for us) incompetent assassins are Iraq Kurds who are victims of the Terror Group that Mullah Krekar founded.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.