Jews flee Malmö as anti-Semitism grows

Started by jimmy olsen, January 28, 2010, 07:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Quote from: Martinus on January 29, 2010, 06:45:08 AM
Isn't Malmo considered the most muslim town/city in Scandiweenia?
Not just that, its also a pretty poor post-industrial place. Perefect breeding ground for ignorant kids who like picking on folk who are different.
██████
██████
██████

The Minsky Moment

Quote"Obviously children with a Jewish background shouldn't be subject to harassment. Nor it is okay to shoot an imam at a mosque," he told the newspaper.

Say what?  :huh:
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Malthus

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on January 29, 2010, 09:54:42 AM
Quote"Obviously children with a Jewish background shouldn't be subject to harassment. Nor it is okay to shoot an imam at a mosque," he told the newspaper.

That fellow's a graduate of the Languish school of rhetorical comparisons.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on January 28, 2010, 08:24:55 PM
:rolleyes:

Nice jab, Timmay.

I can answer that one readily: There is a growing number of muslims in Sweden, but the number of Nazis is either dormant or shrinking, whichever way you look at it. You do the math on the increasing number of crimes against kikes.

Last I heard, there was a 100% increase in emigration by Swedish jews, which is a staggering number until you start looking at the numbers behind it. It's something like 20 vs 10 emigrants, out of a population of around 8000 which means Swedes in general emigrate at around a 5 times higher rate than swedo-kikes.

And of course, society has gotten so sick that a "swedish" mayor and of course in extension "swedes" get blamed for the rise in anti-semitism, since of course a guy name Ilmar Reepalu is as swedish as it gets, yeah?

That someone is called "damn jew" on their way to synagogue makes me think one of two things is likely:

1. Muslims.
2. Bald faced lie. People in general are horrified at the thought of being called racist for telling arabs to stop breaking windows, much less be branded anti-semites. It just doesn't add up.

While your annoyance at Timmay is understandable, you didn't read the article, I guess. Here's what the kikes in question have to say:

QuoteWhen asked to explain why Jewish religious services often require security guards and even police protection, Reepalu said much of the violence directed toward Malmö's Jewish community come from members of extremist right-wing groups, a theory which baffles Sieradzki.

"I'm not saying we don't have problems with neo-Nazis, but the threats aren't as concrete," he explained.

"More often it's the far-left that commonly use Jews as a punching bag for their disdain toward the policies of Israel, even if Jews in Malmö have nothing to do with Israeli politics.

"It's shameful and regrettable that such a powerful politician could be so ignorant about the threats we face."

In addition to the far-left, Sieradzki said that a "very small segment" of the city's growing population of Muslim immigrants from Arab countries in the Middle East are also responsible for growing anti-Semitism.

In short, it is this mayor fellow who is claiming it's all because of Nazis. The 'kikes' agree that the Nazis, while of course poisionous, aren't a particular threat: worse is the ultra-left, who have elided the (always thin) line between extreme anti-Zionism and simply hating Jews, period; plus a minority of Muslims who likewise hate Jews.

The mayor, being a lefty himself, clearly sympathizes with the ultra lefties, and blames the Jews for their problems, for not being anti-Israel enough for his tastes - while at the same time, unconvincingly, blaming the Nazis, thus effectively talking out of both sides of his mouth at once. 

This shading over of fashionable left-wing opinion into more traditional Jew hatred is of course a common european theme, has been for years; particularly in the supposedly progressive Nordic nations. 
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Slargos

Quote from: Faeelin on January 29, 2010, 08:43:17 AM
Quote from: Martinus on January 29, 2010, 06:45:08 AM
Isn't Malmo considered the most muslim town/city in Scandiweenia?

Yes. It's actually the fault of the Muslims, and every J00 who indicates otherwise in the article is just afraid of a fatwa.

:huh:

Reepalu claims the attacks have been perpetrated by right wing extremists.

The jews of the article actually refute this and claim the left wingers and muslims are responsible.

Josquius

What I find funny about when muslims in the west get up to such shenanigans the right (particularly Americans) are quick to shout about it being a sign of Islamicism and it only being a matter of time before the mooslems overun Europe, etc....
The kind of muslims who get up to this sort of thing though tend to be very well integrated ones. Charvas from a muslim background brought up in a crappy post-industrial place with little hope for the future. They're just picking on the jews here as they want to pick on someone and with the jews they can at least semi-justify it according to their shallow understanding of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
██████
██████
██████

Slargos

Quote from: Malthus on January 29, 2010, 10:19:25 AM
While your annoyance at Timmay is understandable, you didn't read the article, I guess. Here's what the kikes in question have to say:

And I guess you didn't read Tim's post. He mused about the possibility of "Slargos and his ilk" being responsible, by which I presume he means nazis and racists, since he can't possibly believe me a leftist.

I don't need to read this article since this is far from news to me. Muslims and leftists have increased their attacks both verbally and physically on the jews for years now, while right wing extremists have been toning the anti-jewish rhetoric down. Still, it's convenient for leftist politicians to rant about the dangerous right wing extremists.

QuoteThis shading over of fashionable left-wing opinion into more traditional Jew hatred is of course a common european theme, has been for years; particularly in the supposedly progressive Nordic nations.

Slargos

Quote from: Malthus on January 29, 2010, 10:08:41 AM

It is highly fashionable to use this kind of rhetoric when you want to look fair minded and objective here.

"Yes, we condemn the palestinian suicide bombings of the market district, but it is also not ok for Israel to nuke Gaza."

I haven't heard of any imam shootings, so I don't know where he gets that from. You need to know, however, that a firm grip on reality is NOT necessary to rise in the ranks of the left.

Cecil

I´m surprised he didnt get a few punches in at the US as well.

Ah well lets get a few hundred k more MENA "refugees" in aye? That will solve the problem.

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on January 29, 2010, 10:29:22 AM
And I guess you didn't read Tim's post. He mused about the possibility of "Slargos and his ilk" being responsible, by which I presume he means nazis and racists, since he can't possibly believe me a leftist.

Clearly I did, given that I opened my post with "While your annoyance at Timmay is understandable ...".

QuoteI don't need to read this article since this is far from news to me. Muslims and leftists have increased their attacks both verbally and physically on the jews for years now, while right wing extremists have been toning the anti-jewish rhetoric down. Still, it's convenient for leftist politicians to rant about the dangerous right wing extremists.

QuoteThis shading over of fashionable left-wing opinion into more traditional Jew hatred is of course a common european theme, has been for years; particularly in the supposedly progressive Nordic nations.

Why are you rolling your eyes, when you clearly agree? My point was that, in your post, you said basically 'it wasn't the Nazis, it was the Muslims, or the Kikes were just lying'. No mention whatsoever of leftist Swedes.

Delirium

I can easily imagine that the threat to the Jewish community these days from both neo-nazis and extremist muslims is actually less of a problem than from the far left crowd. All three groups are loons but those guys often get away with claiming moral high ground, an enigma to me.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Slargos

Quote from: Malthus on January 29, 2010, 10:58:43 AM

Why are you rolling your eyes, when you clearly agree? My point was that, in your post, you said basically 'it wasn't the Nazis, it was the Muslims, or the Kikes were just lying'. No mention whatsoever of leftist Swedes.

Quote from: MalthusThis shading over of fashionable left-wing opinion into more traditional Jew hatred is of course a common european theme, has been for years; particularly in the supposedly progressive Nordic nations.

This garnered the roll-eyes.

The leftists have always been anti-semitic, yes. However, the rise in anti-semitic violence lately just happens to coincide with the rise in muslim immigration. Pure coincidence I'm sure.  :rolleyes:

Not to mention calling the nordic nations "supposedly" progressive.

I will not stoop to the puking-roll-eyes but it's close enough.  :P

Slargos

Quote from: Delirium on January 29, 2010, 04:56:30 PM
I can easily imagine that the threat to the Jewish community these days from both neo-nazis and extremist muslims is actually less of a problem than from the far left crowd. All three groups are loons but those guys often get away with claiming moral high ground, an enigma to me.

I don't know about that. Muslims in Oslo have been caught planning terror attacks against the synagogue there, and a few of them even did a drive-by shooting which cost the lives of several square-cm of plaster.

I see a lot of anti-semitic propaganda from the left, covered in the guise of critizism of israel, but I haven't actually noticed any overt physical attacks on jews.

I guess it depends on whether you believe the propaganda may lead to pogroms later.

Delirium

I guess you could make an argument that the muslims have a problem, that while society in general seems friendly to their grievances against Israel, which obviously cannot be applauded enough, they are still not white.

The leftists on the other hand are white and upper middle class to boot, therefore their attempt to assault the Davis Cup arena was seen more as a boys' prank than a lynching attempt, which it was.

A little mental experiment, which of the three groups is more likely to perform raids on Jewish cemetaries?
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Savonarola

Quote from: Slargos on January 29, 2010, 05:03:19 PM
I don't know about that. Muslims in Oslo have been caught planning terror attacks against the synagogue there, and a few of them even did a drive-by shooting which cost the lives of several square-cm of plaster.

There was a Mullah who was just fired upon in Oslo:

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/europe/2010/01/2010125122419767370.html

Despite Blake's best efforts it didn't happen in England; but they seem to have built Jerusalem in Norway's white and frigid land.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock