Main Menu

Esquire: Vampires are gay

Started by Martinus, November 06, 2009, 06:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on November 06, 2009, 06:34:07 AM
They are now misunderstood outcasts/anti-heroes

Just like everybody else.

Another classic part of our culture destroyed by teenage wangst.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on November 06, 2009, 09:12:36 AM
Another classic part of our culture destroyed by teenage wangst.

I think I've discovered who you really blame.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: Grallon on November 06, 2009, 08:56:07 AM
Quote from: Neil on November 06, 2009, 08:51:00 AM

It's a young boy.  Why would something like that trigger the religious impulse?

I and others worship the Male Principle - which is as worthy an object of cult as any. 

I am very devout.  -_-
If you worship the male principle, why would you hold an effeminate young boy up to worship?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

ulmont

Grallon

Quote from: garbon on November 06, 2009, 08:58:52 AM

Grallon is delusional and speaks only for himself, pre-teen girls, and lonely and mentally disturbed middle aged men and women.

Now now, let not your newfound heterosexuality turn you sour lad.  :lol:

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Savonarola

I've learned from numerous quality Jesse Franco and Jean Rollins films that all lady vampires are lesbians so it would follow that male vampires must be gay.

Does this make Van Helsing, Santo :ph34r: and Blue Demon :ph34r: gay bashers?  :unsure:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Jaron

God damn ENOUGH with the gay stuff.

We don't need a billion threads about gay issues or to have the gay perspective inserted into EVERY thread.

If you want to do that shit, go to a gay forum.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Caliga

Quote from: Brazen on November 06, 2009, 09:09:50 AM
Dude, seriously? The Evil Dead I and II, Day of the Dead, Pet Sematary and, at a stretch, Reanimator. Oh yeah, and the Thriller video :P
Yes... Reanimator.  A major blockbuster. -_-
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

PDH

Of course vampires are goddamn gay...unless by gay you mean something else than "lame." 
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Speaking of blood, a turd ripped up my hemorrhoids this morning. Fucker felt like a brick.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 06, 2009, 10:09:55 AM
Speaking of blood, a turd ripped up my hemorrhoids this morning. Fucker felt like a brick.
TMI :ultra:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on November 06, 2009, 10:19:14 AM

Good thing I inspect my turds every morning.

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 06, 2009, 10:20:21 AM

Worried you have tapeworm?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on November 06, 2009, 10:23:42 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 06, 2009, 10:20:21 AM

Worried you have tapeworm?

The Cancer. Butt cancer sounds painful, as I enjoy my quiet time on the can every day.

viper37

I like Vampire movies & tv shows.
But I didn't watch Twilight and don't intend to either.
I did watch a few episodes of Vampire Diaries, but it seemed like a boring teenage show for little girls, except there's vampires. Sort of like Twilight, actually.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.