News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Ravens Officiating Poll

Started by Admiral Yi, November 08, 2009, 05:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think they get flagged disproportionately and unfairly?

Fuck yeah.
6 (28.6%)
Of course not.
10 (47.6%)
Jaron/no opinion.
4 (19%)
Steroids and body armour!
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Admiral Yi

I haven't seen any Ravens games this year so I haven't weighed in.  Wondering what others think.

Strix

The Raven D has always been based on a high level of skill and intimidation through violence. The skill has departed and gotten old and the result is a squad of players unable to play the style of defense that the Ravens are accustomed to running.

I blame the coach. He is asking too much of players past their prime and those that will never have one.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Strix on November 08, 2009, 05:14:03 PM
The Raven D has always been based on a high level of skill and intimidation through violence. The skill has departed and gotten old and the result is a squad of players unable to play the style of defense that the Ravens are accustomed to running.

I blame the coach. He is asking too much of players past their prime and those that will never have one.

You're so full of shit.
Go buy some Head & Shoulders and Coke Zero because Troy Palamalu says so, and don't forget to TiVo "Three Rivers" tonight.  If Arizona had won the Super Bowl, it would've been called "Scottsdale".

derspiess

After seeing the Brady call a few times now, I do agree it was complete bullshit.  Nearly all the others I've seen were legit.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Brady needs a Linebacker to the knees.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

The Patriots defense leads the league in Roughing the Passer penalties.

Neil

Quote from: sbr on November 08, 2009, 06:51:37 PM
They also lead the league in cheating and are are tied for first in victories gained with the help of the corrupt NFL refs.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

MadBurgerMaker

No idea.  I haven't seen any Ravens games this year.

Strix

Quote from: Neil on November 08, 2009, 07:16:00 PM
Quote from: sbr on November 08, 2009, 06:51:37 PM
They also lead the league in cheating and are are tied for first in victories gained with the help of the corrupt NFL refs.

It was funny how they managed to get a long drawn out pass play attempted in the space of a few seconds without the clock running out to prevent the field goal.  :zipped:
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher