News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Bubba Clinton gets huge statue erected

Started by The Larch, November 03, 2009, 06:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexandru H.

Hope this statue will have the same faith as the Saddam one... Go, Serbs!

MadImmortalMan

I heard part of his speech on the radio and it was funny. I don't remember the words exactly, but more or less:

Quote from: Bill Clinton
Hillary told me I had to take a picture of myself with this statue to prove it's real. Otherwise she'll think I made it all up!

:P
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Malthus

They didn't leave enough space on the plinth for someone to kneel in front and pretend to give him head.  :(
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Razgovory

Quote from: Alexandru H. on November 03, 2009, 11:57:30 AM
Hope this statue will have the same faith as the Saddam one... Go, Serbs!

Generally speaking, statues are an irreligious bunch.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

You know what was great in that War?  We blew up the Chinese Embassy.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

DGuller

Quote from: Razgovory on November 03, 2009, 03:12:39 PM
That's what they get for buying Patriot missiles from Israel.

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on November 03, 2009, 03:24:59 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on November 03, 2009, 03:12:39 PM
That's what they get for buying Patriot missiles from Israel.

You know, now that I think of it, that's what the Iraq war lacked.  The US blowing up a Chinese embassy.  Alot of old Chinese tanks were blown up but that's not good enough.

Savonarola

Quote from: Razgovory on November 03, 2009, 04:43:34 PM
You know, now that I think of it, that's what the Iraq war lacked.  The US blowing up a Chinese embassy.  Alot of old Chinese tanks were blown up but that's not good enough.

The terrorists bombed the UN Headquarters in Baghdad.  That's almost as good.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Savonarola on November 03, 2009, 04:49:11 PM
The terrorists bombed the UN Headquarters in Baghdad.  That's almost as good.
Please.  "Militants."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jaron on November 03, 2009, 09:40:11 AM
This statue will become to Democrats with Mecca is Mohammedians.

They'll have to walk around it seven times, then throw ketchup packets at it.