News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL 2009 Official Thread

Started by Strix, March 10, 2009, 01:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on April 09, 2009, 10:37:56 AMYou forgot Vancouver.

Don't be ridiculous.  Nobody from Canada can be evil.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on April 09, 2009, 10:00:22 AM
I am satisfied.  Anaheim and Carolina are the only evil teams in playoff position right now.  San Jose on evil probation pending confirmation of Katmai's claim that Shark fans actually like Hockey.

Anaheim isn't evil.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on April 09, 2009, 10:57:55 AMAnaheim isn't evil.

Notice there is no debate about whether or not Carolina is evil.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on April 09, 2009, 10:58:53 AM
Quote from: Barrister on April 09, 2009, 10:57:55 AMAnaheim isn't evil.

Notice there is no debate about whether or not Carolina is evil.

Carolina, much like Phoenix, is a former WHA team that was stolen away to the south and as such is inherently evil.

Sorry Strix.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Grey Fox

Carolina, the best team in the NHL that everyone would rather see it play anywhere else.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

I find Dallas to be the most evil. Move the North Stars away from Minnesota then plop an expansion team up there? Moronic.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on April 09, 2009, 10:55:11 AM
Quote from: Neil on April 09, 2009, 10:37:56 AMYou forgot Vancouver.

Don't be ridiculous.  Nobody from Canada can be evil.
Vancouver is pure evil, as is Toronto.  They're full of Euro players, and their fans are total trash.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 09, 2009, 11:05:17 AM
I find Dallas to be the most evil. Move the North Stars away form Minnesota then plop an expansion team up there? Moronic.
Agreed.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 09, 2009, 11:05:17 AM
I find Dallas to be the most evil. Move the North Stars away form Minnesota then plop an expansion team up there? Moronic.

I totally agree.  The Stars are the platonic idea of evil.

Neil

Then again, at that time Bettman's business plans were generally to take well-performing teams out of small markets and move them to larger American cities, ala Dallas and Denver.

We're lucky we didn't end up with the San Francisco Oilers, the Houston Flames and the Seattle Canucks.

Grey Fox

Today is Sean Avery & Dion Phaneuf's birthday.

Also, Enrico Ciconne, a much cooler guy.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on April 09, 2009, 11:25:38 AM
Then again, at that time Bettman's business plans were generally to take well-performing teams out of small markets and move them to larger American cities, ala Dallas and Denver.

We're lucky we didn't end up with the San Francisco Oilers, the Houston Flames and the Seattle Canucks.

Bettman is the devil and the Stars are his prophets.

katmai

Quote from: Neil on April 09, 2009, 11:25:38 AM

:mmm:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

katmai

Quote from: Valmy on April 09, 2009, 12:17:15 PM
Quote from: katmai on April 09, 2009, 12:07:31 PM
:mmm:

:ultra:  That's it I am going back to hating the Sharks.  <_<

:yawn:

California and texas need more hockey teams, and since most Canadians leave Canada anyways for the US, might as well facilitate them invading our country by taking the hockey teams.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son