And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL 2009 Official Thread

Started by Strix, March 10, 2009, 01:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 17, 2009, 11:25:14 AM
Quote from: Barrister on April 17, 2009, 11:23:39 AM
I'm not really a hockey fan - I'm just a Flames fan.  When the Flames season is over, hockey is over for me.

I guess you wont be posting in this thread after next week.

Sheesh - you don't see me pissing all over the Canucks chances.  <_<
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 17, 2009, 11:19:13 AM
Quote from: Barrister on April 16, 2009, 10:18:06 PM
:cry:

Don't get too invested in the flames.  Best to jump on the Canucks bandwagon now.
Yuck.  There are only two teams that are completely infamia:  Toronto and Vancouver.  Even Dallas, Detroit and Pittsburgh aren't as bad.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on April 17, 2009, 11:29:47 AM
Canucks fans are bandwagoners by nature.  Their insecurity forces them to lash out.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Neil on April 17, 2009, 11:36:47 AM
Canucks fans are bandwagoners by nature.  Their insecurity forces them to lash out.

Its not too late for you to stop lashing out but I understand that the futility of the teams from Alberta would make one grumpy.  Come join the winning side before its too late for you to do so without honour.

PRC

Eat a dick bitch.  Canucks win, etc.

crazy canuck

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 17, 2009, 11:25:14 AM
I'm not really a hockey fan - I'm just a Flames fan.  When the Flames season is over, hockey is over for me.

I guess you wont be posting in this thread after next week.

That is because you are intelligent and so you recognize the Canucks' chances are very good.

BuddhaRhubarb

All teams have some (if not most) dumbass bandwagon fans. I'm down with ANY Canadian team winning the cup. Tho Vancouver is a definite bandwagon city, it is true. but you can whine about that (and thus be worse than the bandwagon people) or enjoy the ride while it lasts. Canucks are playing very very well, if you can't see that you don't understand hockey in the first place.
:p

katmai

Boo Buddha, embrace the Shark!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: katmai on April 18, 2009, 01:05:46 AM

When they move to Canada, and/or learn how to step up in the playoffs.
:p

katmai

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on April 18, 2009, 01:07:35 AM
Quote from: katmai on April 18, 2009, 01:05:46 AM

When they move to Canada, and/or learn how to step up in the playoffs.

No, no,no it's the other way around where all the Canada based teams move to USA....and to the 2nd part, this is the year i tell ya!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: crazy canuck on April 18, 2009, 12:28:34 AM
Its not too late for you to stop lashing out but I understand that the futility of the teams from Alberta would make one grumpy.  Come join the winning side before its too late for you to do so without honour.
I'd rather see the cup go back to Detroit than come back to Canada if it meant that Vancouver would win.

Neil

Quote from: katmai on April 18, 2009, 01:09:49 AM
No, no,no it's the other way around where all the Canada based teams move to USA....and to the 2nd part, this is the year i tell ya!
That's probably not going to happen anymore, given that the US is now a land of bone-crushing poverty.  There's a better chance of moving a team to Zimbabwe.

saskganesh

well, shit. you could have done yourself a favour and picked a better team. :P
humans were created in their own image

HVC

Quote from: saskganesh on April 18, 2009, 08:46:47 AM

:lol:

Though as a leafs fan i shouldn't mock :p
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Neil

Quote from: saskganesh on April 18, 2009, 08:46:47 AM

To be fair, it would be difficult to predict their run of injuries and chokeing.