And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week VII, Electric Boogaloo

Started by CountDeMoney, October 21, 2009, 06:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 25, 2009, 08:05:53 PM
Quote from: derspiess on October 25, 2009, 08:03:07 PM
Wow, walking to the stadium, it was loudmouth Chicaaaaagoans shooting their mouths off left & right.  From about 3 minutes into the game, they all kept their polish sausage-holes shut except for the dude behind me who left early in the 3rd quarter (though he made sure to point out that hotdogs are better in Chicago).

I never can stand anybody from that city. Especially when it comes to their damned food.

It's no gas station food like You People™ are used to.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Valmy

Man I cannot wait to hear the Redskins fans pour boos upon the team tonight.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Given all the recent pandering, the NFL should put its money where its mouth is & put a team in Mexico City that plays in an all-pink facility named Breast Cancer Awareness Stadium.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

frunk

They could shape the dome like a giant mammary.

MadBurgerMaker

So....Andre Johnson spent the night in the hospital after yesterday's game.  They're saying it's a bruise, but there was also something about him coughing up blood out on the field after he made his second catch. :blink:  They also had to take his helmet away so he wouldn't go back out and try to keep playing.

He's supposed to play against Buffalo, but I am: alarmed.

Edit:  I'd be happy to take him off of...whoever's....hands in LFFL.   I'll send over this badass you might've heard of by the name of Brian Robiskie in exchange.  :goodboy:  Shit I already cut that guy.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Alcibiades on October 26, 2009, 10:20:17 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 25, 2009, 08:05:53 PM
Quote from: derspiess on October 25, 2009, 08:03:07 PM
Wow, walking to the stadium, it was loudmouth Chicaaaaagoans shooting their mouths off left & right.  From about 3 minutes into the game, they all kept their polish sausage-holes shut except for the dude behind me who left early in the 3rd quarter (though he made sure to point out that hotdogs are better in Chicago).

I never can stand anybody from that city. Especially when it comes to their damned food.

It's no gas station food like You People™ are used to.

nice try, but your aim is off. Try again.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Valmy must have blown a gasket by now.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on October 26, 2009, 08:37:03 PM

A MELTDOWN OF WASHINGTONIAN PROPORTIONS!

Valmy

Quote from: katmai on October 26, 2009, 08:37:03 PM

You know there was a time I really looked forward to the Redskins being on Monday Night Football.  It seems so long ago now...oh wait it was a long time ago.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Neil

Who actually watched the game?  I don't know about anybody else, but I took a look at the schedule last week, saw that Washington was playing in primetime, and promptly decided to find something else to do on Monday Night.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on October 27, 2009, 06:22:44 AM
Who actually watched the game?  I don't know about anybody else, but I took a look at the schedule last week, saw that Washington was playing in primetime, and promptly decided to find something else to do on Monday Night.

I watched it for the fantasy football stuff.
And, because I love to watch Washington lose.

katmai

the iggles were playing so i had to watch it.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 27, 2009, 06:36:22 AM
Quote from: Neil on October 27, 2009, 06:22:44 AM
Shouldn't you just get over it and cheer for them or something?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

You must just be a bundle of love for the past 20 years or so :P

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on October 27, 2009, 07:49:58 AM

You must just be a bundle of love for the past 20 years or so :P
It's funny actually.  In the pregame, they showed a graphic of the NFC East's winning percentages over the last 10 seasons.  The Eagles had won something like 60% of all the games they played, the Giants 55%, the Cowboys were at exactly 50%, and the Redskins were way, way down there.