Which KISS member had the coolest make up?

Started by Savonarola, March 27, 2009, 01:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which KISS member had the coolest make up?

5 (17.9%)
16 (57.1%)
7 (25%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Savonarola

When I was in Grade School KISS was awesome! :w00t: They breathed fire.  They had sweet make-up and they never appeared in public without it.  They had leather pants and fishnet stockings  They had a Hanna-Barbera movie in which they had super powers.  They had their own comic book and they even made the red ink with KISS blood.

Later in life I learned that this was kind of stupid.  :( Regardless now that the Final Four is coming to Detroit Rock City and we're bound to hear that song at least a dozen times per day I thought now would be a good time for this poll.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Savonarola

Heh, I didn't mean to give the disposable members of KISS smaller pictures.  It just worked out that way.   :Embarrass:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Admiral Yi

Not much of a contest, except for 3rd/4th.

Did you hear the same rumor about the surgically enhanced tongue when you were growing up?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Savonarola

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 27, 2009, 01:15:47 PM
Not much of a contest, except for 3rd/4th.

Did you hear the same rumor about the surgically enhanced tongue when you were growing up?

:lol:

Yes, and that the band name stood for Knights in Satan's Service. :punk:

The Brain

Josquius

What on earth was number 4 thinking? A cat? WTF?

And poll screwed :(
██████
██████
██████

The Brain

Savonarola

Quote from: Tyr on March 27, 2009, 01:25:27 PM

Peter Criss chose the cat because of the numerous scrapes and close calls with death he had while growing up.  Like a cat he had nine lives.

Savonarola

Quote from: Savonarola on March 27, 2009, 01:18:53 PM

:lol:

Yes, and that the band name stood for Knights in Satan's Service. :punk:

Oh and that kids were drinking gasoline in an attempt to breathe fire, because they saw KISS do it.

Malthus

When on vacation, we went by a Hard Rock Cafe which had pics of the KISS band members. Carl looked at them very carefully and pronounced his judgment: "that's scary".  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Josquius

Quote from: Savonarola on March 27, 2009, 01:27:29 PM
Quote from: Tyr on March 27, 2009, 01:25:27 PM

Peter Criss chose the cat because of the numerous scrapes and close calls with death he had while growing up.  Like a cat he had nine lives.

So wiki says but its just so lame.
██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

Of course it was lame.  Look at his votes.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Barrister

Quote from: Savonarola on March 27, 2009, 01:14:16 PM
Heh, I didn't mean to give the disposable members of KISS smaller pictures.  It just worked out that way.   :Embarrass:

Ace Frehley isn't disposable. :angry:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.