Which KISS member had the coolest make up?

Started by Savonarola, March 27, 2009, 01:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which KISS member had the coolest make up?

5 (17.9%)
16 (57.1%)
7 (25%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Savonarola

Quote from: Barrister on March 27, 2009, 03:09:12 PM

Ace Frehley isn't disposable. :angry:

I agree it's not really KISS without Ace Frehly (or Peter Criss for that matter) but KISS existed a long time without either of them.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

saskganesh

Ace.

I loved Kiss. but then I found out it wasn't cool anymore. when I  got older, they were cool again.
humans were created in their own image

The Nickname Who Was Thursday

I think the star was the lamest of the designs.
The Erstwhile Eddie Teach

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

jimmy olsen

I like Gene's best. Not a big fan of Ace's though. I like Paul's star.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

Bitchin' thread :thumbsup:

It's clearly Gene though.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Savonarola

Quote from: Tyr on March 27, 2009, 01:33:12 PM
Quote from: Savonarola on March 27, 2009, 01:27:29 PM
Peter Criss chose the cat because of the numerous scrapes and close calls with death he had while growing up.  Like a cat he had nine lives.

So wiki says but its just so lame.

I'm glad my KISS knowledge conforms to Wikiality.   :)
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

dps

Quote from: Caliga on March 27, 2009, 10:21:20 PM
Bitchin' thread :thumbsup:

It's clearly Gene though.

Yeah, his makeup looked evil and we know that EVIL = Cool.

BuddhaRhubarb

I woulda voted for Peter Criss if I knew he was gonna get no love. voted for Ace. This is the best poll so far in the new languish.
:p

Grey Fox

Contrary to popular belief, this isn't a good poll.

KISS is dead. Gene use to be awesome but nowadays he's just a rich idiot with a giant tongue.

Dinosaurs will fall.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 28, 2009, 01:29:08 PM
Contrary to popular belief, this isn't a good poll.

KISS is dead. Gene use to be awesome but nowadays he's just a rich idiot with a giant tongue.

Dinosaurs will fall.

Dude, KISS hasn't been cool since about 1978, maybe 77. It's all nostalgia at this point.
:p