Thugs learn the hard way not to pick on cage fighters in skirts

Started by Brazen, October 07, 2009, 10:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen

Best CCTV video EVAH!!!
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/10/07/cage_fighting_trannies/
QuoteWelsh yobs clobbered by cross-dressing cage fighters

Unwise yahoos mistake stag do revellers for transvestites

Two Swansea yobs who decided, after a night on the sauce, that they'd give a couple of transvestites some stick, came off the worse for the encounter since their targets were in fact cage fighters on a stag night.

The humiliation of Jason Fender, 22, and Dean Gardener, 19, was captured on CCTV as they "singled out the two men walking along a street in wigs, short skirts and high heels", as the Daily Mail explains.

A shirtless Gardner is seen taking a pop at one of the men, who's dressed in a fetching "pink wig, black skirt and boob tube" ensemble. A bad move, since the intended targets then summarily lay out both ne'er-do-wells.

The cage fighters are shown "teetering away in their high heels, stopping only to pick up a clutch bag they dropped during the melee".

Cops cuffed the two would-be assailants shortly afterwards, and the footage of their drunken misfortune subsequently entertained Swansea Magistrates' Court. The video also showed them fighting with several other men before coming a cropper at the fists of the cage fighters:

Mark Davies, defending, offered: "You know it cannot have been a good night when you get into a fight with two cross-dressing men. Unfortunately they were extremely drunk. They had been out drinking jugs of cocktails and Fender had drunk at least 10 pints of cider."

For their trouble, Fender and Gardener were sentenced to "a four-month community order, were electronically tagged and placed under a curfew between 7pm to 7am".

Brazen

The money shot comes around 1:10. I could watch the following 30 seconds again and again :D

Malthus

Your enthusiasm for seeing Welsh fellows get beaten by people in skirts is duly noted.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Brazen

Quote from: Malthus on October 07, 2009, 10:22:39 AM
Your enthusiasm for seeing Welsh fellows get beaten by people in skirts is duly noted.  :D
:blush:

Just shut up and watch it. If it's not the funniest news-related video you've seen this week, you get your money back.

Malthus

Heh, it's over so fast. Pow, bam, two drunk Welsh yobs hit the pavement.

I was hoping for a more drawn out and humiliating ass-kicking.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Brazen

Quote from: Malthus on October 07, 2009, 10:47:55 AM
Heh, it's over so fast. Pow, bam, two drunk Welsh yobs hit the pavement.

I was hoping for a more drawn out and humiliating ass-kicking.  ;)
Well, there's the staggering, falling over, staggering again and then getting arrested denouement :)

Slargos

10 pints of cider.  :lol:

I mean.

Yeah.

I like cider.

I can drink lots of it.

But I'm not going to go out and get myself in a situation where I'm looking like an ass, and they're in addition pointing out to the world that I'm drinking CIDER the whole night.  :lol:

Brazen

Quote from: Slargos on October 07, 2009, 11:01:14 AM
But I'm not going to go out and get myself in a situation where I'm looking like an ass, and they're in addition pointing out to the world that I'm drinking CIDER the whole night.  :lol:
Maybe it's part of their sentence? Public humiliation though revelation of girly drinks?

Though to be fair, strong cider is often the pisshead's drink of choice over here for maximum alcohol units to the pound.

Berkut

That is some funny shit right there.

The UK does stupid drunk better than anyone, I think.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Grey Fox

Strong Right from the dude in the black dress. Throws 2 of them & gets double KOs.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

KRonn

Oh wow, that is good stuff.  :D   Could hardly tell what the first guy/gal did but he took down 2 or 3 of them in seconds. Hit one guy in the lower back, as he was already reeling. Very nicely done by the faux gals!

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

BuddhaRhubarb

:p

PRC

I like Strongbow - dry english cider, it's not a bad drink at all.  I don't think I could taken ten of them though - after four I'd want to switch to liquor.

ulmont

Quote from: PRC on October 07, 2009, 02:46:46 PM
I like Strongbow - dry english cider, it's not a bad drink at all.

Yeah, but Strongbow is extremely harsh on the stomach.